Dr. Harry Swedlund is an internist practicing in Rochester, MN. Dr. Swedlund specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Swedlund provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
University of Mn Med Sch 1954
Allergy and ImmunologyAmerican Board of Allergy and ImmunologyABAI
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- REPOSITORY THERAPY OF RAGWEED POLLINOSIS (1963).
- Measurement of IgE in normal and allergic serum by radioimmunoassay.
- Iodide myxedema with facial swelling simulating angioneurotic edema.
- Antibody formation in dysgammaglobulinemia.
- Anaphylaxis after ingestion of millet seeds.
- Differences in the reactivity of short and giant ragweed with immunoglobulin E antibodies.
Dr. Harry Arvid Swedlund M.D.'s Practice location
Rochester, MN 55902Get Direction
Dr. Harry Arvid Swedlund M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- The Signs of Strep Throat
What is strep throat?Strep throat is the most common form of bacterial infection of the throat and tonsils, resulting in inflammation and irritation. Strep throat is caused by different types of streptococcus bacteria. The severity of the condition differs from one type of bacteria to another. Not...
- What Could Swollen Feet Mean?
Swollen feet can be easily linked to pregnancy, standing for long hours, or injury by most people. These cases are often temporary and not a cause for concern. However, swollen feet can also be experienced by people without these factors and can be a sign of an underlying medical condition,...
- Do I Need to Change My Lifestyle Habits if I Have Hypothyroidism?
Hypothyroidism is a disease that affects the metabolic rate and energy levels of the body. It is characterized by a defect in the thyroid gland that reduces the production of thyroid hormones, the hormones responsible for regulating the metabolism of the body. Hypothyroidism is characterized by...
- What Is a Drug Interaction?
IntroductionAccording to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, more than 20,000 deaths annually happen due to unintentional drug poisoning. Moreover, the US Food and Drug Administration stated that four or more prescribed medications are concurrently taken by 40 percent of Americans,...
- Reduce Stress to Control Your Hot Flashes
A new study revealed that hot flashes and night sweats caused by menopause can be maintained with stress exercises. Women opted for training in mindfulness-based stress reduction were not affected by night sweats and hot flashes. The results of the study published in the journal, Menopause: The...
- Non-Medical Treatments for High Blood Pressure
High blood pressure, or hypertension, is a critical condition that should be taken very seriously. If left untreated for a long period of time, it can lead to fatal consequences. Many people who suffer from this condition underestimate its significance and do not follow their doctors' orders. It is...
- Dr. Natalia Lazik MD200 1ST ST SW ROCHESTER MN 55905
- Mazen Al-Qadi200 1st Street SW Rochester Minnesota 55906
- Dr. Mary M. Meyer M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Carlos Joaquin Gonzalez quesada M.D., M.P.H.200 1ST ST SW ROCHESTER MN 55905
- Dr. Christopher D Janish MD200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Rachel D. a. Havyer M.D.200 1ST ST SW ROCHESTER MN 55905