Dr. Bobby Wang is a pediatrician practicing in Albuquerque, NM. Dr. Wang is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Wang diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Wang can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Univ of Tx Med Sch At San Antonio, San Antonio Tx 1982
Texas A&M University, TX 1983
The University of Texas School of Medicine at San Antonio 1982
- Univ Of Nm Sch Of Med, Pediatrics
- University Of Nm School Of Med
- University of New Mexico Program
Dr. Bobby Hung-jeh Wang M.D.'s Practice location
Albuquerque, NM 87106Get Direction
Dr. Bobby Hung-jeh Wang M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Chikungunya Fever: Symptoms, Treatment, and Prevention
Introduction Chikungunya is a viral infection that is transmitted by mosquitoes. The chikungunya virus causes a sudden onset of fever along with severe joint pain. The illness is not considered as contagious, but in rare instances, the virus can get transmitted through contact with a person's...
- Prevention of Croup
Croup is a viral infection that causes swelling of the airway. As a result, the airway becomes narrower, making it difficult to breathe. It is also accompanied by an irritation in the larynx (voice box) and trachea (windpipe). This condition is also known as laryngotracheobronchitis because the...
- What Is ADHD: Get the Facts
Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder often referred to as ADHS is a detrimental brain condition characterized by a continuous pattern of impulsivity, inattention or hyperactivity. All these symptoms interrupt the patient’s developmental growth:...
- Is Meningitis Contagious?
Caused by bacteria and viruses, meningitis is an inflammation (swelling) of the protective membranes covering the brain and spinal cord known as the meninges. The inflammation is usually caused by an infection of the fluid surrounding the brain and spinal cord. It can develop as a result of injury,...
- What Are Roundworms?
What are roundworms?Roundworms are a type of parasitic worms that infect the human intestine. Roundworms may vary and size and have a characteristic long, round body. These parasitic worms can cause a number of health problems in humans. They can enter the human body through the mouth and direct...
- Choosing the Right Education for Your Autistic Child
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can cause issues in crucial areas of development, such as social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication, creative and imaginative play, and sensory processing.Children with ASD may have difficulty understanding and communicating their needs and wants to...
- Dr. Leslie Ward MD5150 Journal Center Blvd North East Albuquerque New Mexico 87109
- Dr. Jurgen H. Upplegger MD4233 Montgomery Blvd NE Albuquerque New Mexico 87109
- Dr. Carl Tapia MD6701 Fannin St Houston TX 77030
- Dr. Casandra Elise Millea M.D.1100 Central Ave SE Albuquerque NM 87106
- Dr. Guy David Crocetti M.D.9201 Montgomery Blvd Ne Albuquerque NM 87111
- Dr. Carla Bloedel-clark MD5150 Journal Center Blvd Ne Albuquerque NM 87109