Millie Ware is a physical therapist practicing in Louisville, KY. Millie Ware specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Millie Ware can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Millie Ware will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Millie B Ware's Practice location
Louisville, KY 40220Get Direction
Millie B Ware's reviewsWrite Review
- What are the Benefits of Plyometrics?
Plyometrics, plyos, or jump training, is an exercise regimen developed to improve power, agility, and speed. These exercises were developed originally for the Olympic athletes to enhance their performance. Now, these rebounding exercises have become very popular among others, particularly for...
- What Is Whiplash? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
When people suffer from a whiplash, they experience severe pain in the lower neck region, which can spread over their shoulders, arms, and head. They can also suffer from headaches, numbness, and a painful stiff neck. The pain gets accelerated faster in the area around the neck, which needs to be...
- How Long Can Shin Splints Last?
Shin splints are a common condition that affects athletes and those who involve themselves in high-intensity sports and in sports like basketball, soccer, and tennis. Shin splints cause a very severe pain on the inner aspect of the shin bone at the beginning or at the end of each exercise. It is a...
- Sore Muscles and Joint Pain
Causes of sore muscles...
- What Is Physical Therapy?
Many diseases, disorders, and habits can potentially prevent you from carrying out an individual's typical day-to-day activities. Physical therapy is a treatment option to relieve pain and to help people who suffer from disorders, injuries, and diseases to get back into their daily routine. It helps...
- Shin Splints: What Is RICE?
he pain caused by the overuse of the shinbone, which is the large front bone in the lower leg, is known as a shin splint. Shin splints are usually characterized by pain in the inner part of the shin bone or the tibia. Shin splints are also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS). This...
- Catherine Elizabeth Crandell C E CRANDELL, PT2152 S Hurstbourne Pkwy Louisville KY 40220
- Aaron D Flaherty DPT7926 Preston Hwy Louisville KY 40219
- Teresa Smith1227 Goss Ave Louisville KY 40217
- Mr. Chad Phillip Garvey PT2152 S Hurstbourne Pkwy Louisville KY 40220
- Stephanie Marie Johnson DPT3594 Springhurst Blvd Louisville KY 40241
- Katie Payne Mcbee PT, DPT1227 Goss Ave Louisville KY 40217