Dr. David Redwine M.D.
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist) | Gynecology2190 Ne Professional Ct Bend OR, 97701
Dr. David Redwine is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Bend, OR. Dr. Redwine specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Redwine can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Redwine can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Baylor College of Medicine 1973
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Or Hlth Sci Univ Hosp, Obstetrics And Gynecology; Or Hlth Sci Univ Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. David Redwine M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. David Redwine M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Redwine
- Do You Need a Bone Density Examination?
What is a bone density examination?A bone density examination is the only examination that will diagnose osteoporosis before its signs and symptoms become visible and before any bone fractures occur. With the help of a bone density test, your doctor will know more about the density and health of...
- What You Need to Know About Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Testing
HPV is the most commonly spread sexually transmitted infection (STI). What people must know is that the HPV virus is a different virus from that of HIV and HSV (herpes). It is transmitted so often that almost everyone who participates in sexual activity will contract the virus at some time in...
- Smoking During Pregnancy is Linked to Blood Vessel Damage in Children
A new study published in the journal, Pediatrics, has shown that smoking during pregnancy is associated with increased risk of blood vessel damage in the child. In this study, enrolling 250 children, the body dimensions and lung functioning of the children were measured when they were 4-weeks-old....
- Tips to Alleviate Hot Flashes
Hormonal therapy is the commonest treatment for hot flashes. It is the only FDA-endorsed therapy so far. However, several other non-hormonal alternatives are available to help women alleviate their menopause-related symptoms before considering hormonal therapies. For some women, especially those who...
- Treatments for Endometriosis
Endometriosis is a serious condition that, unfortunately, has no known cure. This condition is difficult to treat and the treatments usually aim to ease the symptoms. Usually, the treatments are given for the following reasons:Pain relief, most often your doctor would prescribe a series of pain...
- New Imaging Could Predict Whether Breast Cancer Will Spread
When it comes to the treatment of any type of cancer, the earlier the disease is caught and diagnosed, the better chance of success treatment has. Medical providers have worked to develop strategies for catching breast cancer at an early stage over the recent years. Women who may be more prone to...
- Dr. Maria M. Emerson MD1501 Ne Medical Center Dr Bend OR 97701
- Dr. Kristi Hawken Angevine M.D.2400 NE NEFF RD STE A BEND OR 97701
- Dr. Megumi M Morishita MD, MPH, FACOG2600 NE NEFF RD BEND OR 97701
- Dr. Erin Elizabeth Legrand D.O.340 NW 5TH ST STE 101 REDMOND OR 97756
- Dr. Emily Berry M.D.2400 NE NEFF RD BEND OR 97701
- Dr. Jane A Howell M.D.2400 Ne Neff Rd Bend OR 97701