Linda Mccluskey is a physical therapist practicing in Chapel Hill, NC. Linda Mccluskey specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Linda Mccluskey can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Linda Mccluskey will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Linda Crosby Mccluskey PT's Practice location
Chapel Hill, NC 27514Get Direction
Linda Crosby Mccluskey PT's reviewsWrite Review
- Don't Be off Balance: Take Up Yoga
A recent study shows that individuals who practice yoga can help to recover balance, and prevents potentially fatal falls if they have ever had a stroke. Researchers report that stroke survivors who practice specialized post-stroke yoga poses improved their balance by 34%. This is particularly...
- It’s Time to Fight Parkinson’s Disease Through Exercise, Says South Carolina Gym
Going to the gym regularly can significantly help to combat Parkinson’s disease. According to Cody Cooper from Grit Box Fitness, Parkinson’s progression can be delayed due to the forced intense exercise. Not only that, but it also helps a lot with the enhancing strength and stability.What is...
- Why Is the Cause of Multiple Sclerosis Unknown?
It is a challenging experience for a doctor to break the news of the disease to a patient suffering from multiple sclerosis (MS) as the cause of the disease is unknown.Multiple sclerosis is an autoimmune disease where the immune system attacks its tissues. It is a progressive neurological disorder....
- Sore Muscles and Joint Pain
Causes of sore muscles...
- What Is a Charley Horse?
What is a charley horse?A charley horse is a term used when referring to a muscle cramp or spasm. Although muscle cramps can occur in any muscle in the body, they are commonly experienced in the leg. In a muscle spasm, the muscle uncontrollably contracts and does not relax. When the contracting...
- Multiple Sclerosis: Is Therapy Right for Me?
The different therapies and medications available may not work in the same way in different patients. Hence, it is very advisable that you consult your doctor so you can take the medicine that is right for you. Prescribed medications can help you control and manage the symptoms of the disease, and...
- Dr. Leigh A. Martino PT, DPT23011 Bradford Green Square Cary North Carolina 27513
- Mr. Jason James Gauvin PT, SCS, ATC, CSCS6224 Fayetteville Rd Durham NC 27713
- Andrea G Hoff PT1108 Dresser Ct Raleigh NC 27609
- Mr. Michael Scott Mcmorris PT, DPT,OCS101 Manning Dr Chapel Hill NC 27514
- Michael Shank Other101 Sw Cary Pkwy Cary NC 27511
- Deborah Meredith Douglass PT251 W Center St Holly Springs NC 27540