Margaret Weaver is a psychologist practicing in Stockbridge, GA. Margaret specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Margaret evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Margaret because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Margaret O. Weaver PH.D.'s Practice location
Stockbridge, GA 30281Get Direction
Dr. Margaret O. Weaver PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Depression: Finding the Right Antidepressant
The federal government’s health statisticians figure that about one in every 10 Americans take an antidepressant. The National Center for Health Statistics (NCHS) reports that the rate of antidepressant use in the US among teens and adults has increased by 400% from the years 1988 to 1994 to 2005...
- Why Do Hallucinations Happen?
IntroductionHallucinations are sensations that people perceive as real, but in reality, are only created by their mind. A person's five senses are often affected. Examples are hearing voices without anyone around or seeing images that are not real. Such symptoms are may due to mental illnesses, drug...
- What Is Obsessive Compulsive Disorder?
Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD) is an anxiety disorder characterized by obsessive, unreasonable thoughts, and repetitive, compulsive behaviors. The recurring thoughts and fears, called obsessions, leads to the need to repetitively perform certain actions, called compulsions, that would help in...
- How to Get Your Hormones in Check When You Have Depression
Depression is a mental illness that consumes individuals, leaving them feeling helpless, hopeless, and sometimes useless. It can be caused by life experiences such as loss of a family member or mental trauma in an individual's life.Depression can occur to anyone, and for a vast majority affected,...
- Top 5 Signs You Might Be a Narcissist
A person may not even be aware of the fact that he is suffering from narcissism as it is extremely difficult to identify with very few symptoms. Such symptoms may only be identified by a trained therapist. A person suffering from narcissism should always consult a therapist to control his...
- Tips for Parents who are Raising a Child with Autism
If you are a parent who has a child with autism, you need to be proactive when it comes to understand your child's condition, and weighing out different treatments options. It is common for you to work with a multitude of people to help make the best decision for your child. A child's ability to...
- Dr. Emily P. Garai PH.D.675 Seminole Ave NE Atlanta Georgia 30307
- Dr. Ana Adelstein PH.D.675 Seminole Ave NE Atlanta GA 30307
- Dr. Whatley Battey Fenlon PH.D.120 North Berry Street Stockbridge GA 30281
- Dr. Joshua Samuel Spitalnick PH.D.80 Jesse Hill Jr Dr Se Atlanta GA 30303
- Dr. Erin Christine Elliott PH.D.80 Jesse Hill Jr Dr Se Atlanta GA 30303
- Raymond Paul Oliga PSYD2268 Mt Zion Rd Jonesboro GA 30236