Rebecca Macneill is a physical therapist practicing in TAMPA, FL. Rebecca Macneill specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Rebecca Macneill can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Rebecca Macneill will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Rebecca Macneill DPT's Practice location
TAMPA, FL 33647Get Direction
Rebecca Macneill DPT's reviewsWrite Review
- Treatment of Multiple Sclerosis
The following are some of the treatments of MS that focus on slowing the progression of the disease, speeding recovery from attacks, and managing symptoms.Treatments for MS Attacks...
- Why Lateral Epicondylitis is Called Tennis Elbow
Lateral epicondylitis is a condition of the arms that creates pain around the elbow joints. The condition may be a result of a number of causes, but it is typically from overuse of the elbow. However, it may take some time before lateral epicondylitis starts showing intense pain; it may be up to one...
- Recovering from Knee Replacement Surgery
Proper rehabilitation and a well-carried out recovery give you the chance to get back on your feet and continue an active lifestyle after knee replacement surgery. Setting and working toward goals will hasten healing and improve your chances for long-term success. It is important to commit to a plan...
- 5 Exercises to Do If You Have Multiple Sclerosis
Through research, it has been established that there are certain exercises that are considered suitable and right for multiple sclerosis patients. If the exercise program is carried out as outlined, it does not relapse or worsen the symptoms of multiple sclerosis. The five most basic and essential...
- Do I Have a Pinched Nerve?
Pinched nerve, or nerve compression, refers to a situation in which the surrounding tissues apply pressure on a nerve. Pinched nerve may cause severe pain, tingling, numbness, or other symptoms. Nerve compression may affect different sites of the body and this may result in varied symptoms. The...
- Ice Baths Relieve Sore Muscles
According to a new study ice baths are as effective as compression stockings and stretching to relieve soreness caused by an intense workout. “Ice bath reduced the muscle soreness by 20% and this was equivalent to other popular methods of recovery," says Chris Bleakley, PhD, a researcher at the...
- Dr. Joseph Repay MD, PT5503 E Fowler Ave Tampa FL 33617
- Dr. Henria M Fain M.D., DPT, ATC119 OAKFIELD DR BRANDON FL 33511
- Megan M Heintz PT13330 Usf Laurel Drive Tampa FL 33612
- Dr. Willem Richard Stegeman PT, DPT, MTC, CEAS3903 Northdale Blvd Tampa FL 33624
- Mr. Justin Spiegel PT1940 BRUCE B DOWNS BLVD WESLEY CHAPEL FL 33544
- Dr. Steven B Ambler PT, DPT, OCS13330 Usf Laurel Dr Tampa FL 33612