Dr. Bernard Srubar is an anesthesiologist practicing in Garland, TX. Dr. Srubar ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Srubar also might help manage pain after an operation.
- Grady Mem Hosp, Anesthesiology Grady Mem Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Grady Mem Hospital
Dr. Bernard Frank Srubar M.D.'s Practice location
Garland, TX 75044Get Direction
Dr. Bernard Frank Srubar M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Moms With Asthma Can Breastfeed Their Babies Without Worry
According to a new study, moms with asthma can breast feed their babies, as this practice may not increase the risk of asthma in children. In this study, the researchers followed up babies until they are 12-years-old with the aim of assessing the impact of breastfeeding in the development of lungs....
- 32-year-old with Cystic Fibrosis Raises Millions for Research
32-year old Emily Kramer-Golinkoff has accomplished more in her life than most people can say. Though she was diagnosed with a life-long debilitating disease as an infant, she has refused to let the fate she was dealt with drag her down. This young woman is the founder of a non-profit called Emily's...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Dr. Christopher P Creighton M.D.3017 E RENNER RD STE 100 RICHARDSON TX 75082
- Dr. Bharat Vadher MD4532 Banyan Lane Dallas Texas 75287
- Dr. Edward R. Bryan M.D.6225 North State Highway 161 Irving Texas 75038
- Dr. Jeffry C. Harper M.D.6606 LBJ FWY STE 200 DALLAS TX 75240
- Dr. John F. Geiser M.D.3300 Oak Lawn Ave Dallas TX 75219
- Dr. Chester W Beyer MD6606 LBJ FWY DALLAS TX 75240