Daniel H Lamont M.D.
Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease24411 Health Center Dr #550 Laguna Hills CA, 92653
Dr. Daniel Lamont is a cardiologist in Laguna Hills, California and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Mission Hospital and Saddleback Memorial Medical Center. He received his ...
Education and Training
The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University 1991
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Vascular Disease
- University of Southern California Medical Center, Los Angeles, CA 1994
- UC Irvine Medical Center
- University Of California Irvine 1998
Daniel H Lamont M.D.'s Practice location
Laguna Hills, CA 92653Get Direction
Daniel H Lamont M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lamont
- What is Blood Pressure, and How Is Blood Pressure Lowered?
Modern day lifestyle does come with the risk of certain disease that is a result of everyday stress, poor eating habits, lack of exercise, and so on. While we are all aware of these diseases, we fail to take timely steps to prevent them from happening to us, and, by the time these strike, it is...
- Does an Enlarged Heart Affect Health?
Enlarged heart or cardiomegaly is an indication of an underlying condition rather than a disease in itself. Enlargement makes the heart work harder than normal and weakens the heart muscles after a period of time. An enlarged heart has a number of causes including hypertension and coronary artery...
- Long Commutes May Lead to Poor Health
A study published in, American Journal of Preventive Medicine, shows that people who commute long distances to work tend to have poor health. People who traveled more than 15 miles a day were more likely to be obese and had more belly fat, when compared to people who traveled less than 5 miles to...
- What Are The Risks For Atrial Fibrillation Surgery?
What Are The Risks For Atrial Fibrillation Surgery?Atrial fibrillation or A – Fib is an infection that causes abnormal heartbeat rhythms. As a result of this, the heart beating is not normal. Due to this abnormal heart beat, arrhythmia’s (Fast or Slow heartbeat) may develop. The most affected...
- What Is Tachypnea?
Introduction Tachypnea is a medical term, which means rapid and shallow breathing. This condition is often confused with hyperventilation, which is another type of abnormal breathing that is characterized by rapid but deep breathing. Both conditions are caused by carbon dioxide buildup in the...
- Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment
What is Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS)?Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS) is a group of genetic disorders that affect the body’s connective tissues, which are proteins that support the blood vessels, skin, bones, and other organs in the body. Connective tissues also provide elasticity and strength to the...
- Farzan S. Rajput MD280 NEWPORT CENTER DR NEWPORT BEACH CA 92660
- Sheri Koplik M.D.26800 CROWN VALLEY PKWY MISSION VIEJO CA 92691
- Joseph M. Ruggio MD24012 Calle De La Plata Laguna Hills CA 92653
- Kelly J Tucker M.D.1140 W. La Veta Ave Orange CA 92868
- Sendhil K Krishnan MD, FACC801 N TUSTIN AVE SANTA ANA CA 92705
- Margaret Leila Rasouli M.D.24411 Health Center Dr Laguna Hills CA 92653