Dr. Claudia Berenson practices Child & Adolescent Psychiatry in Anchorage, AK. Dr. Berenson evaluates patients throughout childhood and adolescence using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Child & Adolescent Psychiatrists are trained and certified to administer psychotherapy, medication, and many other means of treatment. Dr. Berenson seeks to improve each patients quality of life.
Education and Training
University of Pittsburgh / Main Campus 1963
- University Of Pittsburgh
Claudia Berenson CHILD PSYCHIATRIST's Practice location
Anchorage, AK 99508Get Direction
Claudia Berenson CHILD PSYCHIATRIST's reviewsWrite Review
- What Causes Eating Disorders
An eating disorder is usually classified as any one of a broad range of psychological disorders, but more specifically ones that demonstrate eating habits that are abnormal or absurd. The most common eating disorders are anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, and binge-eating disorder. Anorexia refers...
- What Is Disorganized Schizophrenia?
Schizophrenia is a serious mental disorder involving a breakdown that drastically affects how a person thinks, feels, and behaves. The disorder has five subtypes, one of which is disorganized schizophrenia. Its very name implies the typical and predominant characteristics by which it is identified:...
- Choosing the Right Education for Your Autistic Child
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can cause issues in crucial areas of development, such as social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication, creative and imaginative play, and sensory processing.Children with ASD may have difficulty understanding and communicating their needs and wants to...
- Recognizing Anxiety Disorders In Children
It’s sometimes difficult to understand your kids and their behavior. One moment they are happy and the next moment, they seem sad or irritated. Well, this kind of innocent behavior in children can be considered normal under certain conditions, but not always. For example, anxiety is useful and...
- Separation Anxiety in Children: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis and More
It’s normal for young children to feel anxious when they're separated from a loved one. However, when this fear occurs in a child above six years of age, is intense, and persists for more than four weeks, the child may have separation anxiety disorder.What is Separation Anxiety Disorder?Separation...
- 5 Tips For Parenting an Anxious Child
As children grow, they go through several emotional and mental transformations. Some children become too shy to confront another person, while others become too mischievous. However, it becomes difficult for parents to determine their children’s behavior when they react unexpectedly to a...
- Dr. Stephanie Yu-hsuan Chen M.D.800 Washington St Boston MA 02111
- Dr. Daniel Mardones MD2530 Debarr Rd Anchorage AK 99508
- Dr. Hugh B Starks MD4105 Tudor Centre Dr Anchorage AK 99508
- Michael D Robertson Other1709 Bragaw St Anchorage AK 99508
- Dr. Alina Nicole Schneider MD760 Plantation Blvd Sikeston MO 63801
- Dr. Matthew Eric Gomez D.O.2925 Debarr Rd Anchorage AK 99508