Ms. Aisha Shaikh MD
Rheumatologist | Rheumatology1011 Bowles Ave Suite 300 Fenton MO, 63026
Dr. Aisha Shaikh is a rheumatologist practicing in Fenton, MO. Dr. Shaikh specializes in the treatment of musculoskeletal diseases and systematic autoimmune conditions that can affect the bones, muscles or bones. Eventually, if not treated, these illnesses can also impact the skin, eyes, nervous system and internal organs. Dr. Shaikh treats diseases similar to orthopedists but does not perform surgery. Often times, research is conducted to find potential alternatives for the patients illness.
Education and Training
Karachi Medical and Dental College 2001
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Rheumatology
- Trigger Finger
- Back Pain
- Degenerative Disc Disease (ddd)
- St. Louis University (SLU) Affiliated Hospitals
- Washington University - Barnes-Jewish Hospital, Program 1
Ms. Aisha Shaikh MD's Practice location
Fenton, MO 63026Get Direction
Saint Louis, MO 63141Get Direction
Ms. Aisha Shaikh MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Shaikh
- Last Minute Gift Ideas for People with Fibromyalgia
It's that time of the year again to buy that special someone a gift. But, with Christmas around the corner, people are still scrambling to find the perfect gift for their loved one. Here are some ideas!This is known as the shopping season in most counties of the world, and starting from Black...
- Do You Need a Bone Density Examination?
What is a bone density examination?A bone density examination is the only examination that will diagnose osteoporosis before its signs and symptoms become visible and before any bone fractures occur. With the help of a bone density test, your doctor will know more about the density and health of...
- The Reality Behind Juvenile-Onset Fibromyalgia
Over time, more and more health conditions have been discovered, which has ultimately led to a more informed healthcare system. These breakthroughs have been thanks to a neverending goal of creating more efficient treatment options, which is being done as technology improves and becomes more...
- SSRIs for Fibromyalgia
What is Fibromyalgia?Fibromyalgia is a kind of a medical disorder that is characterized by widespread musculoskeletal pain, which is also accompanied by issues of mood, memory, sleep, and fatigue. The symptoms of fibromyalgia usually begin after physical trauma, surgery, psychological stress, or any...
- Health Benefits of MSM Supplements
What is MSM?MSM, or methylsulfonylmethane, is an organic compound containing sulfur, which has been used for improving the functions of the immune system, lowering inflammation caused in the body, and restoring healthy tissue.MSM has biologically-active sulfur, which is the fourth most plentiful...
- Fibromyalgia and Women’s Health
Fibromyalgia is a commonly misunderstood and misdiagnosed condition. The cause of the pain and other symptoms associated with fibromyalgia are unknown. To further complicate this complex set of symptoms is the fact that women account for 90% of fibromyalgia cases. Although no research has pinpointed...
- Dr. Ying Du M.D.1225 Graham Rd Florissant MO 63031
- Dr. Sona Kamat M.D.13100 MANCHESTER RD STE 70 SAINT LOUIS MO 63131
- Dr. Stephen Craig Ross M.D.522 N New Ballas Rd Saint Louis MO 63141
- Dr. Pierre Moeser M.D.70 Jungermann Cir Saint Peters MO 63376
- Dr. Judy Ko MD1402 S Grand Blvd Saint Louis MO 63104
- Dr. Kathryn Ann Coulson M.D.1402 S Grand Blvd Saint Louis MO 63104