Dr. Jack C Blackstone, jr. M.D.
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist) | Gynecology1000 Breckenridge St Suite 200 Owensboro KY, 42303
Dr. Jack Blackstone, jr. is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Owensboro, KY. Dr. Blackstone, jr. specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Blackstone, jr. can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Blackstone, jr. can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Dr. Jack C Blackstone, jr. M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Jack C Blackstone, jr. M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Blackstone, jr.
- What Are The Side Effects Of Bariatric Surgery?
Bariatric surgery is also referred to as weight loss surgery. In other cases, it is known as gastric bypass surgery. It is an operation performed mostly on obese people. The main purpose for this type of surgery is to reduce weight.Bariatric surgery involves the removal of certain portions of your...
- The Health Benefits of Vitamin A
Vitamin A is a group of fat soluble vitamins that plays a major role in the function of our immune system as well as in vision and cellular communication. Vitamin A serves several important functions that help us to maintain a healthy body. It is important in helping to keep our eyesight,...
- How Soon After Sex Can You Take a Pregnancy Test?
A pregnancy test can provide an accurate result up to ten days after intercourse. If the test is done early, its accuracy is reduced. The standard time frame is 10 to 14 days following sexual intercourse. HCG is produced two weeks following conception or ovulation; therefore, a false result may be...
- Are Weight Loss Drugs Good For You?
Are you obese and looking for a safe and convenient option to lose weight? Are you unhappy with the diet plans that are available? Have you attempted different weight loss options? Are you under a long-term treatment plan for obesity? In these cases, prescription weight loss drugs seem to be a...
- Hysterectomy: What to Expect During Your Recovery
Though a hysterectomy is categorized as a major operation, more women are going under the knife for it than before, and this is mainly due to less intrusive surgical procedures that lower the pain involved, shorten surgical scars, and speed up recovery.In abdominal surgery, a T-shaped surgical...
- Sandra Lee, Breast Cancer Survivor, Wants You to be Neurotic About Your Health
October is referred to in the United States as National Breast Cancer Awareness Month. In honor of the annual campaign dedicated to raising awareness of the disease, Sandra Lee’s documentary short - “RX Early Detection: A Cancer Journey with Sandra Lee” - is filled with wry humor, tears, and...
- Dr. Elizabeth Hawkins Ottman MD2211 Mayfair Dr Owensboro KY 42301
- Dr. Maria E. Smith M.D.815 E Parrish Ave Owensboro KY 42303
- Dr. Joseph Lane Hudgens M.D.2500 North State Street Jackson MS 39216
- Dr. Chris R Toler M.D.815 E Parrish Ave Owensboro KY 42303
- Dr. Richard C. Good M.D.1010 Medical Center Dr Powderly KY 42367
- Dr. Andrea B. Moore M.D.1000 Breckenridge St Owensboro KY 42303