Dr. Daren Grosman MD
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology801 N Flamingo Rd Suite-11 Pembroke Pines FL, 33028
Dr. Daren Grosman is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Pembroke Pines, FL. Dr. Grosman specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Education and Training
University of Miami Leonard M. Miller School of Medicine 1997
- Multiple Myeloma
- Extra Corporeal Shockwave Therapy
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center Program
Dr. Daren Grosman MD's Practice location
Pembroke Pines, FL 33028Get Direction
Dr. Daren Grosman MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Grosman
- Breaking News on the Treatment of Follicular Lymphoma
Reuters, the international news agency out of London, has announced that the FDA has given a new drug “accelerated approval,” for the treatment of follicular lymphoma.The drug, Aliqopa (copanlisib), showed complete or partial shrinkage of tumors in 59% of study participants during drug studies,...
- Dance Mom Abby Lee Miller Diagnosed with Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
Abby Lee Miller, known for her brutal dance instruction and demanding style of training, is as recognized for her tirades as she is for her long-running hit reality show Dance Moms.Abby inherited the love of dance from her late mother and started her own dance company at just 14 years old. She...
- Astonishing Clinical Trial Results Show Promise for Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma Research
There’s good news for those who’ve been diagnosed with the aggressive non-Hodgkin lymphoma (NHL) type referred to as diffuse large-B cell (DLBCL). According to the American Cancer Society (ACS), this type of HNL is the most common type of lymphoma.The descriptive letters clarify the type of...
- What are the Stages of Multiple Myeloma?
This is the uncommon type of cancer that forms in plasma cells. A type of white blood cells found in the body, plasma cells, identify and battle germs and infections that attack the body.In multiple myeloma patients, the healthy plasma cells are overtaken by cancer cells. This reduces the number of...
- The Link Between Lymphoma Radiotherapy and Mesothelioma
One of the more common forms of treatment for lymphoma is radiotherapy. This involves using radiation to kill the cancer cells in the lymph nodes. New studies have produced concerning findings regarding radiation therapy, and point towards another induced risk of using the practice.The StudyThe...
- The Effect of Sunshine on Lymphoma
Having a lack of enough vitamin D can drastically effect one's ability to fight many cancers, including lymphoma. So, researchers inevitably wondered whether the addition of Vitamin D to preexisting therapies would prolong patients' lives. The Wilmot Cancer Institute received a $3 million grant for...
- Damien Hansra3607 Starboard Ave Hollywood Florida 33026
- Dr. Bruno Bastos M.D.2950 Cleveland Clinic Blvd. Weston Florida 33331
- Dr. Andrew Marc Schneider M.D.7351 W Oakland Park Blvd Fort Lauderdale FL 33319
- Dr. Brian Hunis MD1325 Spring St Greenwood SC 29646
- Dr. Mayda Arias M.D.5700 N Federal Hwy Fort Lauderdale FL 33308
- Dr. Sergio Xiques M.D.11760 Sw 40th St Miami FL 33175