Dr. Kathleen Sproules practices Geriatric Medicine in Overland Park, KS. Geriatricians prevent, manage, and develop care plans that address the special health problems of the elderly. Dr. Sproules works as part of a team with other healthcare providers, to address the natural aging that goes on within the body and to manage multiple medical problems and ensure social support.
Education and Training
Kansas City University of Medicine DO
Kansas City University of Medicine & Biosciences - College of Osteopathic Medicine 1988
University of Adelaide Faculty of Health Sciences 1988
Dr. Kathleen R Sproules D.O.'s Practice location
Overland Park, KS 66212Get Direction
Kansas City, MO 64114Get Direction
Dr. Kathleen R Sproules D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Where Exactly Does the Pain Occur During Appendicitis?
Appendicitis is the inflammation of the appendix, a disease that is mostly known as the rupture of the appendix. The human appendix is considered to be a vestigial structure. Vestigial means lacking meaningful work, or the evolving of a part of the body to take on a new shape, or an organ that has...
- Antidepressants for Parkinson's Disease
Parkinson’s disease affects people of ages 55-75, although it may affect younger people, too. Parkinson's disease is a neurological disorder. This disease affects the movement of muscles, their control, and balance.Symptoms of Parkinson’s Disease...
- Top 5 Natural Supplements for Parkinson's Disease
What is Parkinson’s disease (PD)?Parkinson’s disease is a chronic and progressive neurological movement disorder, which means that the symptoms of this disease gradually get worse over time. The exact cause of the disease is still unknown. There is also no cure for this medical condition, but...
- How to Prevent Rheumatoid Arthritis
Rheumatoid arthritis is caused by an autoimmune disorder. There is no specific reason for this disarray in the immune system, and this is why it is difficult to list preventive measures. However, there are some ways to reduce the chances of occurrence of rheumatoid arthritis. Moreover, there are...
- Cognitive-Enhancing Medication for Parkinson's Disease
What is Parkinson’s disease?Parkinson’s disease is known to have an impact on the nerve cells in the brain that produce dopamine. It is a progressive disorder of the central nervous system that can affect body movements. The disease develops gradually, wherein there are hardly noticeable tremors...
- Treatments for Arthritis: 5 Tips on Living with Arthritis
Living with arthritis is never easy. People who are suffering from this disease will tell you that for sure. You will face constant pain in your arms, legs, your back, and joints. In a word, you will feel like your bones are falling apart. Equally important is that the pain can have a serious impact...
- Dr. Kristi Shaumeyer MD3066 SW GRANDSTAND CIR LEES SUMMIT MO 64081
- Dr. Mary Buss MD20 NE SAINT LUKES BLVD LEES SUMMIT MO 64086
- Dr. Pamela Maben MD4911 S Arrowhead Dr Independence MO 64055
- Dr. Marjon M Gillbanks M.D.19550 E 39th St S Independence MO 64057
- Dr. Joy Eleanor Cuezze MD3066 Grandstand Circle Lees Summit MO 64081
- Dr. Peter S Holt MD4440 Broadway St Kansas City MO 64111