Dr. Roger Johns is an anesthesiologist practicing in Baltimore, MD. Dr. Johns ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Johns also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Wayne State Univ Sch of Med, Detroit Mi 1981
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- Univ Of Va Med Ctr, Anesthesiology; Univ Of Va Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
Dr. Roger Johns M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Roger Johns M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Johns
- Can Dogs Detect Parkinson's Disease?
Our dogs aren’t just pets nowadays. Aside from being the man’s best friend, dogs are also excellent partners in improving the medical field. Since the beginning of time, dogs are appreciated by their owners and animal lovers. Not only are they loyal to you, but they are also keen in so many...
- What Is Bronkaid?
Generic Name: Ephedrine and GuaifenesinBrand Name: Primatene Asthma, BronkaidIntroduction Bronkaid is known for treating the symptoms of asthma. It works by thinning the mucus, so it can be eliminated from the body through coughing. Bronkaid consists of two active ingredients:...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Dr. Mark T. Matsunaga MD10710 Charter Dr Columbia Maryland 21044
- Dr. Levi Pearson M.D.1055 Little Patuxent Parkway Columbia Maryland 21044
- Dr. Alina Grigore MD1930 Village Center Circle Las Vegas Nevada 89134
- Dr. Faisal A. Sayeed M.D.1952 Pulaski Hwy Edgewood MD 21040
- Dr. Kumudhini Hendrix MD3800 Reservoir Road Northwest Washington District of Columbia 20007
- Uma Prabhakar301 Hospital Drive Glen Burnie Maryland 21061