Dr. Sangili Chandran practices Neuropathology in Hometown, IL. Dr. Chandran studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
Thanjavur Med Coll, Dr M G R Med Univ, Thanjavur MD
Madras Medical College 1977
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM- Sports Medicine
- Frozen Shoulder
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Rotator Cuff Syndrome
- Vascular Disease
- Swedish Covenant Hospital Program
Dr. Sangili Chandran M.D.'s Practice location
Hometown, IL 60456Get Direction
Dr. Sangili Chandran M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Lyrica for Neuropathy
What is Lyrica?Lyrica, also known as pregabalin, is a drug made for the treatment of seizures in epilepsy. This drug is made to work by restricting nerve impulses that induce seizures. It can also inhibit pain by suppressing pain signal transmissions by the nerves....
- How Serious Is Bell's Palsy?
What is Bell’s Palsy?Bell’s palsy is a medical condition that causes temporary weakness or paralysis of the facial muscles. This medical condition is named after the Scottish anatomist named Charles Bell. He was the first one to describe the condition. Bell's palsy usually happens when the...
- C 1 Round Pill
Round Pill C1This pill has a "C 1" imprint. It is also round and blue in color. It has been identified as clonazepam 1 mg. It is used to treat anxiety, panic disorder, benzodiazepine withdrawal, and borderline personality disorder. It belongs to the drug class benzodiazepine anticonvulsants and is...
- Deep Brain Stimulation Surgery Improves Quality of Life for Parkinson's Patient
Parkinson’s Disease Disrupts the Life of a Single DadMuscle spasms, stiffness, and decreased motor skills are not symptoms commonly associated with younger people in their 20s and 30s. For Bill Swayze, however, these symptoms appeared and resulted in an early diagnosis of Parkinson’s at the rare...
- New Study: How a Mediterranean-style Diet Can Fight Multiple Sclerosis
New research is currently being developed at New York’s Mount Sinai Hospital, studying how food can be used as a treatment option to tackle MS. Neurologist Ilana Katz Sand is leading one of the first clinical trials to research the connection between food, gut bacteria, and MS symptoms. The...
- Drug for Opioid Addiction to Treat Multiple Sclerosis
Recently, there has been a lot of discussion about the opioid crisis. However, one of these medications may have a silver lining for MS. This might serve as a treatment for the disease, or it may simply delay the progressive effects. Either way, any progress is important for those suffering from...
- F. Moises Gaviria14636 Golf Road Orland Park Illinois 60462
- Dr. Kenneth W. Holmes M.D.111 N. Wabash Ave Chicago Illinois 60602
- Ashok Devasenapathy175 E Delaware Place CHICAGO IL 60611
- Gail L. Rosseau4501 North Winchester Avenue Chicago Illinois 60640
- Dr. Anil Gulati MD2850 South Wabash Avenue Chicago Illinois 60616
- Dr. Roumen D. Balabanov M.D.1725 West Harrison Street Chicago Illinois 60612