Dr. Luciano Nunez bragayrac is a urologist practicing in Buffalo, NY. Dr. Nunez bragayrac specializes in diseases of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system. This includes areas of the bladder, urethra, kidneys, penis and prostate. Urology is a surgical specialty and requires knowledge in other areas of expertise such as gynecology and internal medicine due to the variety of clinical problems that are involved.
Luciano Adolfo Nunez bragayrac M.D.'s Practice location
Buffalo, NY 14263Get Direction
Luciano Adolfo Nunez bragayrac M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Do Urologists Treat?
What is a urologist?A urologist is a doctor who specializes in urinary tract disorders, including disorders of the external genital organs. Urologists also treat both males and females, contrary to popular belief that they only treat males. They treat any disorders that affect the kidneys, bladder,...
- How is Testicular Cancer Diagnosed?
Roughly 10,000 men are estimated to be diagnosed with cancer of the testes each year, out of which roughly 400 are expected to succumb to the disease according to statistical cancer projections. If the prevalence of testicular cancer compared to the overall population appears on the lower side, the...
- What is Genital Herpes? Get the Facts
What is Genital Herpes? How can one identify it? What are its symptoms? Can it be treated? And if it can be treated, then how? And if not, what does one have to do? Is getting genital herpes the end of life. And since prevention is better than cure, we will also look at the ways through which you...
- 6 Health Benefits of Taking a Sitz Bath
What is a sitz bath?A sitz bath is a shallow bath using warm water to help ease pain or itching in the perineum, the area between the anus and the scrotum or vulva. The word sitz is derived from the German word sitzen, meaning to sit. A sitz bath is usually recommended for people who have an anal...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Erectile Dysfunction?
What are the Signs and Symptoms of Erectile Dysfunction?Erectile dysfunction is also called impotence. The condition is found in men. It causes both psychological and health effects to a man. Most men will feel embarrassed and inferior if they cannot perform sexually. Erectile dysfunction refers to...
- Risk Factors for Testicular Cancer
Testicular cancer happens when germ cells within the male testicles start reproducing in an uncontrolled manner, resulting in a mass of tissue called a tumor. Germ cells are cells that eventually grow into sperm cells, and germ cell tumors account for more than 98 percent of all cancers affecting...
- Dr. Willie Underwood III MDElm and Carlton St Buffalo NY 14263
- Datta G. Wagle3085 Harlem Road Buffalo New York 14225
- Dr. Kevin Pranikoff MD462 Grider Street Buffalo NY 14215
- Dr. Eric C Kauffman MDElm and Carlton St Buffalo NY 14263
- Dr. Britton Edgett Tisdale M.D., B.SC.PHM.462 Grider St Buffalo NY 14215
- Dr. Brian D Rambarran MD, MPH3085 Harlem Rd Buffalo NY 14225