Dr. Chi-kwong Ng is an internist practicing in Crystal River, FL. Dr. Ng specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Ng provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Taipei Med Coll, Taipei, Taiwan (- Prior / 1977
Taipei Medical College 1977
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Nyu Downtown Hosp, Internal Medicine
Dr. Chi-kwong Ng M.D.'s Practice location
Crystal River, FL 34428Get Direction
Dr. Chi-kwong Ng M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ng
- What Is Vistaril Used For?
What is Vistaril (hydroxyzine)?Vistaril is a medication used to reduce central nervous system activity. It is an antihistamine drug that can help reduce the effects of histamine in the body and relieve symptoms of allergy, such as histamine-induced itch, hives, and contact dermatitis.Vistaril is...
- How Much Can We Tell About a Person From Their Appearance?
Ever heard of the saying, "Don't judge a book by its cover"? You might want to rethink it. This new study that includes more than 100 college students argues that looking at a person's appearance can help understand a few of their personality traits. The college students that participated in the...
- What Is Cellulitis?: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatments of Cellulitis
Cellulitis is a bacterial infection, which usually occurs in the deep layers of the skin. The infection happens when bacteria enter the skin through open cuts and wounds. The infected area usually feels warm to touch, painful, red, and swollen.The most common part of the body affected by cellulitis...
- Does a Healthy Diet Help Prevent Aging?
Experts are of the opinion that the type of food an individual eats may affect the looks of the person. Many of the components in the diet may aid in chronic inflammation, a condition that expedites aging. Thus, eating certain foods may make the person look much older than he or she actually is....
- Health Benefits of Biotin
What is biotin?Biotin is a water-soluble vitamin also known as vitamin B7. This vitamin is critical for an organism's growth and development. It also serves as a coenzyme of carboxylase enzymes and is involved in the metabolism of carbohydrates, fatty acids, and amino acids. Biotin is required to...
- Weighted Hula Hoops May Help to Burn More Calories
Workouts with hula hoops may help to burn as many calories as step aerobics, boot camp, or very brisk walking, according to a new study sponsored by the American Council on Exercise (ACE). In this study, 16 women between 16-years-old and 59-years-old were trained on a 30-minute aerobics session...
- Mr. Eihab H. Tawfik D.D.,P.A.7562 W Gulf to Lake Hwy Crystal River Florida 34429
- Dr. Awilda M. Pena-Jimenez M.D,9027 Biscayne Boulevard Miami Shores Florida 33138
- Dr. Alex Tan Villacastin M.D.10489 N Florida Ave Dunnellon FL 34434
- Dr. Roger B Lee M.D.8281 S Suncoast Blvd Homosassa FL 34446
- Dr. German E. Baldeon MD219 N Sanborn Rd Salinas CA 93905
- Mr. Alexander Ong Liu MD2 West Lemon Street Beverly Hills FL 34465