Dr. Frederick Newsome is an internist practicing in New York, NY. Dr. Newsome specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Newsome provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
West Virginia University School of Medicine 1972
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Disease
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Vascular Disease
- Permanent Removal Of Ingrown Toenails
Dr. Frederick Newsome MD's Practice location
New York, NY 10037Get Direction
Dr. Frederick Newsome MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Newsome
- Hypolipidemia: Causes and Symptoms
The liver primarily produces cholesterol. Each day, it makes 1,000 mg of cholesterol. The cells lining the small intestine can also produce cholesterol. If the level of cholesterol in the body is low, it may mean that the body is producing low amounts of cholesterol and is going to shut down. In...
- What Makes Zumba Such an Effective Workout?
Zumba is a popular alternative fitness routine for many people. It is commonly known as a party exercise, or a fun exercise, rather than the traditional workout regimen. A few years back, this fitness plan took the fitness world by storm, and is still popular among people who love to dance and shake...
- What Is a Basic Metabolic Panel (BMP) Used For?
Basic Metabolic PanelA basic metabolic panel is a group of blood tests that will give healthcare providers important information about an individual's current metabolic status, which includes kidney function, blood sugar levels, acid-base balance, and electrolyte balance. Having a combination of...
- The Health Benefits of Papaya
Papaya is one of the highly popular fruits available in all parts of world; it is equally liked by people of all age groups. The fruit is available in the market all year round. They are always in season, because the papaya plant's cultivation cycle is not an annual one. The ripened fruit is...
- Does My Diet Raise My Risk of Getting Appendicitis?
The appendix found in the human body was long the subject of debate among doctors all over the world in their journals and reviews. However, very few of these debates have turned out to be worthy of serious consideration because the majority of doctors have conceded the fact that the appendix serves...
- What Causes Night Sweats?
Night sweats refer to excessive sweating during the night, and they can transpire regardless of the temperature. Another term commonly used for night sweats is hot flashes....
- Ramsey Joudeh M.D.466 Bay Ridge Ave Brooklyn NY 11220
- Dr. Walid Elkhalili MD6-20 PLAZA RD FAIR LAWN NJ 07410
- Dr. Geraldine S. Meanor MD150 Ridgewood Avenue Glen Ridge New Jersey 7028
- Dr. Gavriel Fuzaylov MD102-10 66th Rd Flushing New York 11375
- Dr. Katherine A. Gold M.D.5 Debevoise Street Brooklyn New York 11206
- Dr. Roger Alan Wooden MD2331 29th St Astoria NY 11105