Dr. Donald R. Black M.D.
Allergist and Immunologist6490 S Mccarran Blvd Suite A3 Reno NV, 89509
Dr. Donald Black practices Allergy and Immunology care in Reno, NV. Dr. Black specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of asthma and other allergic diseases. Allergist-Immunologists are trained and certified to treat each patients sensitivity and response to allergens of varying severity. Dr. Black provides several means of testing and treatment to increase immunity to potentially harmful substances.
Education and Training
University of Utah School of Medicine 1973
Universidad Popular AutÛnoma del Estado de Puebla Facultad de Medicina 1982
Allergy and ImmunologyAmerican Board of Allergy and ImmunologyABAI
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Greater Baltimore Med Ctr, Internal Medicine; La State Univ Med Ctr, Rheumatology; Univ Of Nv Sch Of Med, Internal Medicine; Harbor Hosp Ctr, Internal Medicine
- University Nev School Med S Nev Meml Hospital 1984
- Harbor-UCLA Medical Center
Dr. Donald R. Black M.D.'s Practice location
Reno, NV 89509Get Direction
Dr. Donald R. Black M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Black
- Can Asthma Only Be Induced by Allergies?
Asthma describes the conditions and complications following the narrowing of bronchioles within lungs. This results in shortness of breath, coughing and a kind of loud wheezing accompanied by chest tightening.Although asthma can be cured, treated and managed with certain medications and natural...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Hives?
Swellings, referred to as weals, manifest on the skin as rashes. They are normally pink or red in color, possess an oval or circular shape, and may be surrounded by a reddish flare. Hives can be detrimental and awfully itchy.The weals normally appear in batches, and frequently occur on the face,...
- What is Mold Allergy?
Mold is a type of fungus that can cause severe allergic responses when the spores are inhaled. The fungi feeds on dead and decayed organic matter. They grow rapidly and produce small spores that spread through the wind. Molds are often found in cool and damp places, like basements, rotting leaves,...
- Can Eczema Flare-Up Anywhere on My Body?
Eczema is the general term of a number of skin conditions. Doctors believe that the condition is passed on genetically and results from a disorder of the immune system. This disorder results in the overreaction of the system when it encounters certain triggers in the environment.Eczema can affect...
- Can Eczema Be Treated with Over-the-Counter Medications?
What is eczema?Eczema is a condition that affects the skin. Its typical symptoms include a rough inflamed skin with fluid-filled blisters that are itchy. Eczema most often affects the areas of the neck, inner elbows, behind the knees, the wrists, ankles, and the creases between the buttocks. The...
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Misconceptions: Debunked
What is rheumatoid arthritis (RA)?Rheumatoid arthritis is an autoimmune disease, wherein the immune system mistakenly attacks the joints leading to stiffness, pain, and inflammation. Gradually, RA can lead to physical deformities. Rheumatoid arthritis is known to affect around 2 million Americans....
- Dr. Jeffrey S Nugent M.D.4796 Caughlin Pkwy Reno NV 89519
- Dr. Leonard Shapiro M.D.2135 Green Vista Dr Sparks NV 89431
- Dr. Maria R Reyes M.D.8610 Technology Way Reno NV 89521
- Dr. Marshall Postman MD4790 Caughlin Pkwy Reno NV 89519
- Dr. Boris Lokshin M.D.2135 Green Vista Dr Sparks NV 89431
- Dr. Vera S Byers M.D.987 WANDER WAY INCLINE VILLAGEE NV 89451