Dr. Timothy Harkins is an optometrist practicing in Kansas City, MO. Dr. Harkins specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Harkins performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. Timothy Harkins's Practice location
Kansas City, MO 64128Get Direction
Dr. Timothy Harkins's reviewsWrite Review
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- What is Age-Related Cataracts?
When the eye lens changes with age, cataracts develop and your vision becomes blurry. A clear structure, the lens is located at the back of the pupil. Light streams in via the cornea and the lens directs it to the retina when it enters the eye.When you start to age, cataracts can begin developing,...
- Eye Twitching: Causes and How to Stop It
What is eye twitching?While it may seem like a normal experience of the eye, eye twitching could become irritating and could be a cause for concern when it persists for a long period of time and with higher frequency. In medical terms, eye twitching is known as blepharospasm, which is defined as an...
- What to Expect After LASIK Eye Surgery
LASIK eye surgery is a corrective procedure that aims to rectify vision distortions that are caused by the changing curvature of the cornea and shifting length of the eyeball. The cornea is a transparent coating that bulges on the outside of the eyeball, and allows light to penetrate its surface at...
- Everything You Need to Know About Cataract Surgery
What is a cataract?Sometimes there is a clouding of the lens in the eye; this clouding is called a cataract. Mostly, this clouding is related to old age. In fact, the majority of Americans aged 80 and above have experienced this clouding or have already undergone a cataract surgery at a particular...
- Dr. Terry Foster Hawks O.D.5703 W 95th St Overland Park KS 66207
- Dr. Tyler Ohde O.D.5020 W. 135th Street Leawood KS 66209
- Dr. Amy Ruth Sullivan OD2401 Gillham Rd Kansas City MO 64108
- Dr. Kimberly Swan O.D.4620 J C Nichols Pkwy Kansas City MO 64112
- Mr. Alan Ruiz Cabrera OD6932 W 135th St Overland Park KS 66223
- Dr. Laura E Gengelbach O.D.27 E Towne Mall Madison WI 53704