Dr. Regina Smolyak, MD, specialist in ophthalmology, currently practices optometry at New york, New York, Rochester, New York, and Rego park, New York. Dr. Smolyak graduated from University Of Rochester ...
Education and Training
Univ of Rochester Sch of Med & Dentistry, Rochester Ny 1997
OphthalmologyAmerican Board of OphthalmologyABO
- A Einstein Coll M-Yeshiva U, Ophthalmology; Ny Medical College, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Albert Einstein College Of Medicine 2001
Dr. Regina M Smolyak MD's Practice location
Brooklyn, NY 11235Get Direction
ROCHESTER, NY 14642Get Direction
Dr. Regina M Smolyak MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Smolyak
- What Causes Albinism?
What is albinism?Albinism is a group of genetic disorders that cause little or no production of the natural pigment called melanin. The color of your skin, hair, and eyes depend on the type and amount of melanin produced by your body. Most individuals with albinism have sun sensitivity, which makes...
- Alternative Treatments For Cataracts
Approximately, a fifth of all people above the age of 60 have at least mild cataracts, and at the age of 75, that number increases significantly.A cataract presents itself as a reduction of clarity in the eye lens. A normal eye lens is comprised of clear water and variety of proteins. The lens...
- What are the Pros and Cons of Lasik Eye Surgery?
Lasik eye surgery, short form for laser in situ keratomileusis, is the most exercised surgical option for correcting eye vision discrepancies in America. Its immense popularity has a lot to do with the significant vision improvement it brings about completely dispensing eyeglasses or contact lenses....
- What is Dry Eye?
Dry eyes are a condition in which the eyes do not get enough moisture and lubrication from tears. It is the tears that provides constant moisture to the eyes, which is very important for comfort of viewing. It is a very common condition in the population, particularly in people above 40-years-old....
- Reasons Why You Would Need Laser Eye Surgery
Fast on the heels of FDA approval, the passage of nearly two decades has seen Lasik eye surgery (laser in situ keratomileusis), assuming the number one spot in elective surgical procedures opted by the American public. Lasik has redefined eye care by surgically reshaping the cornea of the eye in...
- How Long Does It Take To Get A Cataract Removed?
How Cataract Surgery is Performed Prior to a cataracts surgery, you will have to attend an eye assessment with an ophthalmologist. The ophthalmologist will first examine your health condition and any previous eye treatments. They will also check for any other eye problems currently affecting...
- Dr. Tod Haller MD30-74 36th St Queens New York 11103
- Julia P. Shulman20 East 9th Street New York New York 10003
- Mrs. Ilona Genis MD3039 Ocean Pkwy Brooklyn New York 11235
- Dr. Jacqueline Dauhajre MD140 East 80th Street New York New York 10075
- Dr. Richard Najac MD125-10 Queens Blvd. Kew Gardens New York 11415
- Dr. Jonathan Kagan MD940 Park Ave New York NY 10028