Dr. Sandeep G Mistry M.D.
Urologist1000 Hesters Crossing Rd Suite 300 Round Rock TX, 78681
Dr. Sandeep Mistry is a urologist practicing in Round Rock, TX. Dr. Mistry specializes in diseases of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system. This includes areas of the bladder, urethra, kidneys, penis and prostate. Urology is a surgical specialty and requires knowledge in other areas of expertise such as gynecology and internal medicine due to the variety of clinical problems that are involved.
Education and Training
Baylor College of Medicine 2001
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU
- Neuroleptic Malignant Syndrome with ziprasidone.
- Investigating the value of fine needle aspiration cytology in thyroid cancer.
- Will adherence to new guidance lead to missed cancer diagnoses? Evaluation of limiting symptomatic mammograms to over forties.
- Renal Bleeding Due to Extramedullary Hematopoiesis in a Patient With Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia.
- Inside implant criteria or not? - Detection of non-organic hearing loss during cochlear implant assessment.
- Cochlear implantation under local anaesthesia - Our experience and a validated patient satisfaction questionnaire.
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (bph)
- Kidney Stones
- Urinary Incontinence
- Enlarged Prostate
- Urinary Tract Infection (uti)
Dr. Sandeep G Mistry M.D.'s Practice location
Round Rock, TX 78681Get Direction
Dr. Sandeep G Mistry M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mistry
- Are Antibiotics Better Than Cranberry Capsules to Prevent Bladder Infections?
According to a new study, daily doses of antibiotics are more effective than cranberry capsules in controlling bladder infections in women. According to experts the study had some serious drawbacks which made cranberries to look less effective than antibiotics. It is not yet time to count out the...
- Micropenis Condition
Rare are the men who have never questioned the size of their penis. Is my penis too small? Is my penis too big? These questions are placed on the list of the most common Google searches. Urologists also confirm that these are the usual concerns their patients express. What is it about penis size,...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Bladder Cancer?
Bladder cancer is a serious condition that comes as a result of an abnormal bladder cell growth. The cells undergoing abnormal growth come up together forming a mass of cells called tumors. For bladder cancer, the abnormal growth begins in the inner lining of the organ, which later spreads to the...
- Treatments For Genital Herpes
Even though there is no cure for genital herpes, several treatments are available. Treatment of genital herpes is aimed at relieving symptoms and reducing the frequency of recurrent infections (outbursts). Most cases of herpes may be resolved without treatment. However, treatment is important as it...
- Understanding Hernia and Hernia Surgery
Feeling pain and swelling in the groin region can be a very unpleasant experience, especially when the pain gets worse when you cough or lift heavy objects. Experiencing these symptoms might signify the presence of groin hernia. A groin hernia is usually referred to in medical terms as an inguinal...
- Does Blood In Urine Mean There Are Cysts In My Kidneys?
In the normal course, blood has no place in the urine. But Hematuria or blood in the urine is a clear indication that we are confronting a larger problem somewhere in the urinary or genital systems. It could indicate the presence of a renal cyst, although a cyst is by no means the only contributing...
- Dr. Joy Nielsen M.D.12221 N Mo Pac Expy Austin TX 78758
- Dr. Koushik K. Shaw MD12201 Renfert Way Austin TX 78758
- Dr. John Joseph Horan M.D.1301 W 38TH ST # 200 AUSTIN TX 78705
- Dr. Carl Julius Bischoff M.D.1401 Medical Pkwy Cedar Park TX 78613
- Dr. Bryan Todd Kansas M.D.11410 Jollyville Rd Austin TX 78759
- Dr. Miranda Jo Hardee M.D.5656 BEE CAVES RD WEST LAKE HILLS TX 78746