Dr. Allegra Saving, MD, specialist in surgery, currently sees patients in Seattle, Washington. Dr. Saving received her medical degree from Wayne State University School Of Medicine and is licensed to ...
Education and Training
Wayne State University School of Medicine 2007
- Breast Cancer
- Inguinal Hernia
- Vascular Disease
Dr. Allegra Malin Saving M.D.'s Practice location
Seattle, WA 98133Get Direction
Royal Oak, MI 48067Get Direction
LOUISVILLE, KY 40217Get Direction
Dr. Allegra Malin Saving M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Saving
- Appendicitis During Pregnancy: Signs and Symptoms
Appendicitis During Pregnancy: Signs and SymptomsAppendicitis is a condition which occurs in about 1 in 1000 pregnancies. While it is most common during first 2 trimesters, it can occur in the last trimester too. It’s often hard for the pregnant woman to identify the signs and symptoms of...
- What to Expect While Undergoing Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Spinal stenosis is a condition where two spinal vertebrae separated by an intervertebral disc come closer as the disc wears off due to osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis or trauma. When this happens, the spinal nerve that runs between them becomes compressed causing pain to the individual. The...
- What Is Varicocelectomy Surgery?
Varicocelectomy is a surgical procedure that is mainly used to treat male infertility. This infertility in men is always as a result of varicocele. The aim of treating varicocele is to obstruct or hinder venous drainage to the testicles while maintaining the lymphatic drainage and arterial inflow....
- What to Expect if You Need a Colonoscopy
A colonoscopy is an outpatient procedure done in a private room, in which the inside of the large intestine, (colon and rectum), is examined. This procedure is normally used to evaluate gastrointestinal symptoms, such as rectal and intestinal bleeding, abdominal pain, or changes in bowel habits....
- Everything You Need to Know About Anal Fissures
An anal fissure is a linear tear in the skin of the distal anal canal below the dentate line. Millions of people suffer from painful bowel movements due to anal fissures.This condition is commonly experienced by young people, but it can also be found in grown men and women. The most common symptom...
- What Are the Treatment Options for Appendicitis?
Appendicitis is the inflammation of the appendix, which is a tube-like organ that extends from the large intestine. According to theories, the appendix is a specialized organ that is capable of producing antibodies. However, experts suggest that the appendix has no definite function in the human...
- Dr. Michael A. Towbin M.D.12333 Ne 130th Ln Kirkland WA 98034
- Mika Narad Sinanan OtherUniversity Of Washington Medical Ctr Seattle WA 98195
- Dr. Sung (Steve) Kwon M.D.1959 Ne Pacific St Seattle WA 98195
- Nicole S Gibran OtherHarborview Medical Center Seattle WA 98104
- Dr. Thomas R Pritchett MD1100 9th Ave Seattle WA 98101
- Dr. John H. Tschirhart M.D.1959 NE Pacific St Seattle WA 98195