Dr. Patricia Taylor-cooke is a psychologist practicing in Jacksonville, FL. Dr. Taylor-cooke specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Taylor-cooke evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Taylor-cooke because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Patricia Taylor-cooke PH.D.'s Practice location
Jacksonville, FL 32216Get Direction
Dr. Patricia Taylor-cooke PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- 5 Tips on Living with Binge Eating Disorder
Tip 1: Develop a healthier relationship with foodBingeing can easily get out of control, as it is often not about what you consume or the amount but the feeling you get once you start eating. It is all about stuffing yourself to suppress your feelings. The act of eating replaces the feelings you...
- What Is Euthymia?
IntroductionA person is often regarded as when in the longitudinal course of mood disturbances, the threshold of a disorder is not met. People with bipolar disorder may spend most of their time in the state of mania, depression, or in a mixed state, while the rest are in euthymia. Certain...
- 17 Things That People with Type A Personalities Do
What is Type A Personality?In the 1950s, two cardiologists, Meyer Friedman and Ray Rosenman, developed Type A and Type B personality theory stating these are two contrasting personality types. According to this theory, Type A personalities are more competitive, outgoing, ambitious, impatient...
- How to Help Someone Who Has Binge Eating Disorder
A severe eating disorder, binge eating disorder is a condition in which you regularly eat abnormally large quantities of food and have no control over the urge and event.Everyone can attest to the fact that it is normal to overeat at times such as on holiday parties and special occasions. However,...
- What Causes Schizophrenia?
Schizophrenia is a serious disorder which affects how a person thinks, acts and feels. It is best described as a mental disorder which is characterized by abnormal social behavior and failure to understand what is real....
- How Poetry Enables Children with Autism to Educate Others
It can be very difficult for children with autism to be understood by their classmates and peers, but recently some have been turning to poetry.Jadon's PoemCandace Thompson recently submitted a poem by her son Jadon, who is 11 years old and on the autism spectrum. When asked what inspired him to...
- Dr. Naomi T. Jacobs PH.D.100 Executive Way Ponte Vedra Beach FL 32082
- Dr. Tanis Jill Ferman PH.D4500 San Pablo Rd S Jacksonville FL 32224
- Dr. John Anthony Lucas PHD4500 San Pablo Rd S Jacksonville FL 32224
- Dr. Otto Pedraza PHD4500 San Pablo Rd S Jacksonville FL 32224
- Dr. Elizabeth Tannahill glen Keymer PSYD580 W 8th St Jacksonville FL 32209
- Dr. Saneha Reena Goyal PSY.D.14540 OLD SAINT AUGUSTINE RD STE 2591 JACKSONVILLE FL 32258