Dr. Michael Boyle practices Emergency Medicine in Falls Church, VA. Dr. Boyle assesses patients who seek immediate medical attention at any time of day or night. Emergency Medicine Physicians are trained to efficiently work with each patient and situation no matter how acute or life-threatening. Dr. Boyle examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses conditions, and decides the best treatment methods.
- Childrens Med Ctr, Emergency Medicine
Dr. Michael Boyle MD's Practice location
Falls Church, VA 22042Get Direction
Dr. Michael Boyle MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Cat Scratch Fever?
IntroductionCat scratch fever or cat scratch disease is a bacterial infection spread by cats. You can get the cat scratch fever from a scratch or bite of a cat that is infected with the bacterium called Bartonella henselae. Aside from the infected cat’s scratch, you can also acquire the infection...
- Leukocyte Esterase Test
Leukocyte Esterase Urine TestLeukocyte esterase (LE) is an esterase produced by white blood cells (WBCs) or leukocytes. A leukocyte esterase test is a urine test used to detect the presence of white blood cells and other health conditions associated with infection.Normally, leukocyte esterase...
- What Is a CPK Lab Test?
What is creatine phosphokinase (CPK)?Creatine phosphokinase (CPK) is an enzyme, which is predominantly present in the heart, brain, and skeletal muscles. Converting creatine into phosphate is the main task of this enzyme. The cells of the body then quickly consume or burn this phosphate and use it...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Could Uncontrollable Shivering Mean?
Uncontrollable shivering is characterized by the rapid shifting between muscle relaxation and contraction. It is through these contractions that the body warms itself up when exposed to cold. Shivering is not always accompanied by fever. In some cases, shivering may occur before the onset of...
- What is the encephalitis causes and prevention?
What is encephalitis?Encephalitis means inflammation of the brain. Fever, headache, and joint pain are often experienced in the early stages of encephalitis. Other severe symptoms may develop over some days or hours. They include personality changes, seizures, disorientation, confusion, or...
- Moustafa Shamma3799 Mary Alice Place Falls Church Virginia 22041
- Dr. Mark P. Davis M.D.5501 Backlick Road Springfield Virginia 22151
- Dr. Jameel T. Abualenain MD2150 Pennsylvania Avenue NW Washington District of Columbia 20037
- Kamalinee Deshpande6001 Lux Lane Rockville Maryland 20852
- Hamid Shokoohi2150 Pennsylvania Avenue Northwest Washington DC 20037
- Dr. William T Durkin M.D.3101 N. Hampton Dr. Alexandria VA 22302