Dr. Sunil K Reddy MD
Gastroenterologist | Gastroenterology1501 River Pointe Dr Suite 220 Conroe TX, 77304
Dr. Sunil Reddy is a gastroenterologist practicing in Conroe, TX. Dr. Reddy specializes in the digestive system and its diseases that affect the gastrointestinal tract, which include organs from the mouth to the anus as well as liver disorders. Gastroenterology includes conditions such as hepatitis, peptic ulcer disease, colitis, nutritional problems and irritable bowel syndrome. Dr. Reddy performs colonoscopy and endoscopy procedures and provides accurate and thorough care for patients suffering from digestive issues.
Education and Training
Osmania Med Coll- Univ Hlth Sci- Vijayawada- Hyderabad- Ap- India 1985
Osmania Medical College 1984
- Acid Reflux
- Hepatitis C
- Vascular Disease
- Univ Of Nm Sch Of Med, Gastroenterology; Coney Island Hosp, Internal Medicine
- University of New Mexico Program
Dr. Sunil K Reddy MD's Practice location
Conroe, TX 77304Get Direction
Dr. Sunil K Reddy MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Reddy
- What Is the Purpose of an Esophagogastroduodenoscopy (EGD)?
What is an esophagogastroduodenoscopy (EGD)?An esophagogastroduodenoscopy or EGD is an upper GI endoscopy procedure performed to diagnose and treat problems in the esophagus, stomach, and duodenum.This procedure involves the use of an endoscope, which is a long and flexible tube with a tiny camera...
- Surgeon, Robot Build Former Rice University Quarterback Artificial Colon
In 2013, 18-year-old Carter Tomsu was in his freshman year at Rice University and enjoying his days as a quarterback on the football team. That is, until his health took a turn for the worse. “The first thing I noticed was just an increase in bowel movements, found blood and mucous in my stool and...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Silent Reflux?
Silent reflux, or laryngopharyngeal reflux, is similar to gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD), however, it lacks the characteristic symptoms of GERD. Both conditions are caused by contents from the stomach moving backward into the esophagus. As the typical symptoms of gastric reflux are lacking...
- Treatment for Cholera
Cholera is a contagious infection that affects mostly the intestines apart from other parts of the body. The infection is known to cause severe effects to its victims, and it has claimed the lives of thousands of people every year. Although the illness is dangerous and severe, somehow not many...
- Lab-Grown Human Colons Change the Face of Colitis Study
For the first time ever, scientists have been able to artificially create an organoid—a mass of cells and tissues—that accurately reproduces a naturally developed human colon. The research was conducted at Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center, and senior study investigator James...
- How Antibody Tests Can Detect Celiac Disease in Children
Although celiac disease seems to be genetic, it is not always expressed clinically. Studies who have looked at its genetic predisposition have determined a certain prevalence of the disease in asymptomatic relatives of the patient's first degree and monocyte twins. However, until now the form of...
- Dr. Barry Winston M.D.1140 Cypress Station Drive Houston Texas 77090
- Orlando Lopez-Roman800 Peakwood Drive Houston Texas 77090
- Dr. Sheela Chandra MD110 Player Oaks Place Woodlands Texas 77382
- Dr. Maninder Singh Guram M.D.425 Holderrieth Blvd Tomball TX 77375
- Dr. Muhammed G Nathani MD2727 W Holcombe Blvd Houston TX 77025
- Dr. Udayini Kodali MD9191 Pinecroft Dr Spring TX 77380