Dr. Jean paul Bourget is a Chiropractor practicing in Santa Clara, CA. Dr. Bourget specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Bourget seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Jean paul Bourget D.C.'s Practice location
Santa Clara, CA 95050Get Direction
Dr. Jean paul Bourget D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Back Pain: Get The Facts
Every now and then, you hear people complaining about constant back pain. According to statistics, about 80% of Americans will suffer from back pain at one point of their life.Back pain can be caused by many things, but it is most commonly triggered by incorrect sitting or standing positions, not...
- Treatment Options for Back Pain
Back pain is a very common condition, especially among the elderly group. It can vary from a dull constant back pain to a very sharp pain, which may disrupt your daily routine. Back pain can be either acute or chronic. This classification of back pain is essential especially when it comes to...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- What are the Causes of Upper and Middle Back Pain?
Upper, middle, or lower back pain is one of the most common conditions that people visit the doctor for. Upper and middle refers to the region from the base of the neck to the base of rib cage at the back. The bones in this region work in association with the rib cage and protect internal organs...
- What is Sciatic Pain?
Sciatica is the pain along the sciatic nerve felt from the lower back through the buttocks to the back of the leg. The sciatic nerve is a large nerve in the body that originates from the spinal cord in the lumbar region, and extends to the lower part of the leg. Generally, the pain is felt only on...
- Chiropractic Care for Arthritis
Chiropractic has been successful and effective in managing the symptoms of arthritis. With regular treatment, pain is decreased and the need for medications is reduced or won't be needed. Chiropractic care can also restore lost range of motion and flexibility, increase muscle strength and improve...
- Dr. Andre M. Chevalier1265 El Camino Real Santa Clara California 95050
- Harris K. Lee39159 Paseo Padre Parkway Fremont California 94538
- Dr. Scott A. Swarthout D.C.8455 Milbrook Avenue Fresno California 93720
- Dr. Jeffrey S. Jenkins D.C.3591 Stevens Creek Boulevard San Jose California 95117
- Mahsa Ostovarinia20410 Town Center Lane Cupertino CA 95014
- Dr. Fred F. Sanchez D.C., P.T2516 Samaritan Drive San Jose California 95124