Dr. Daren J Wickum M.D.
Orthopaedic Surgeon17 Exchange St W Suite 307 Saint Paul MN, 55102
Dr. Daren Wickum, MD is one of the country's most highly ranked doctors, specializing in orthopedic surgery. MD Wickum currently practices medicine at Saint paul, Minnesota. Dr. Wickum holds a medical ...
- University Of Mn Med School
- University of Minnesota, Twin Cities - Medical School, Minneapolis, Mn, United States, M.D.
Dr. Daren J Wickum M.D.'s Practice location
Saint Paul, MN 55102Get Direction
VADNAIS HEIGHTS, MN 55127Get Direction
Dr. Daren J Wickum M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Wickum
- Is Hip Replacement Surgery Necessary?
A hip replacement is a surgical procedure in which the hip joint is replaced with prosthetic implants. This is generally recommended for those who have severe arthritic damage in the hip joint. This surgical procedure seems to be ideal for those who have severe pain and loss of function at this...
- What Is Spinal Stenosis Back Surgery?
What is spinal stenosis?Spinal stenosis is a disorder of the spine in which the spinal chord narrows. Congenital spinal stenosis is a condition in which the spine is already narrowed at birth. Factors that can result in spinal stenosis are herniated discs, osteophytes, which are ingrown bones or...
- Muscular Dystrophy: Correcting Foot Deformities with Surgery
Research and Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disorder OutlookHow Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disorder Could Affect Some IndividualsAffecting those mostly between the ages of 18 to 60 according to The Mayo Clinic, this hereditary group of disorders can affect numerous stages of life. Although some therapies could be of...
- Are There Risks to a Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Like any other surgical procedure, spinal stenosis surgery has its own risks and possible complications. However, if performed correctly by professional medical staff, the possibility of any complication after the surgery is low.The potential risks and possible complications following a spinal...
- Everything You Need to Know About Spinal Stenosis Surgery
It is perfectly normal to feel nervous before a major surgical operation. In fact, it would be unusual to find a patient awaiting surgery who is not worried at all. The best way to alleviate some of the concerns is to let them know exactly what to expect beforehand by addressing some of the burning...
- Levator Scapulae Muscle: Function, Trigger Points, and Anatomy
Levator Scapulae MuscleThe levator scapulae is a long muscle, which is located at the back and side of the neck. It is known to end at the top of the shoulder. Its Latin name indicates its function of lifting the scapula. Regardless of muscular development, this long muscle is difficult to see. It...
- Dr. Joel Boyd M.D.8100 Northland Drive Bloomington Minnesota 55431
- Dr. Benjamin L. Clair DPM701 Park Ave South Minneapolis MN 55415
- Dr. Jack Drogt MD1600 St. John's Boulevard Saint Paul MN 55109
- Dr. Mengnai Li MD640 JACKSON ST SAINT PAUL MN 55101
- Dr. Todd E Zeigler MD8100 W 78TH ST EDINA MN 55439
- Dr. Scott R Mcgarvey M.D.7373 FRANCE AVE S EDINA MN 55435