Dr. Paul Collins is a dermatologist practicing in San Luis Obispo, CA. Dr. Collins specializes in skin care. Dermatologists evaluate and manage both common and uncommon skin conditions. These conditions include acne, psoriasis, warts, skin infections, atopic dermatitis, herpes simplex and more. Dermatologists are also experts in more complex skin diseases like impetigo, hidradenitis and milaria. Dr. Collins diagnoses skin problems and develops unique treatments plans for each individual patient.
Education and Training
Univ of Va Sch of Med, Charlottesville Va 1973
University of Virginia School of Medicine 1973
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Boston Univ Med Ctr/Univ Hp, Dermatology; Univ Of Va Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- Boston University Medical Center Program
Dr. Paul Stephen Collins M.D.'s Practice location
San Luis Obispo, CA 93405Get Direction
Dr. Paul Stephen Collins M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- 6 Essential Beauty Tips
Lisa Ginn, MD, a cosmetic dermatologist in Chevy Chase, has a few tips to follow to achieve beauty.Wash your faceNever go to bed without cleaning the face is the first rule to be followed for glowing skin. Morning make up can stretch the pores in the skin and give an aging look to the skin. Using an...
- Decubitus Ulcers or Pressure Ulcers: What Are They?
Decubitus ulcers or pressure ulcers, more commonly known as bedsores, are open wounds on your skin due to the prolonged pressure applied to the area. These ulcers occur mostly over the bony prominences such as the hips, tailbone, ankle, and heels. Bedsores are a frequent condition experienced by...
- Alternatives Used to Treat Acne Scars
Dermal FillersDermal fillers are used to improve the appearance of scars that have recessed. Common substances that are used as fillers and injected into the scars include collagen, hyaluronic acid, and fat. However, in order to maintain this look, you need to have injections repeatedly unless you...
- Is Scabies a Sexually Transmitted Disease (STD)?
Sexually transmitted diseases (STDs)These are infections that can be passed from one person to another through anal sex, oral sex, and vaginal sex. Many people might have an STD, but they may not show symptoms. STDs are common in people. They can be dangerous, but most of them can be...
- What Are Hives?
What Are Hives?Hives, also known as urticaria, nettle rash, or welts, refer to a skin condition characterized by raised itchy rashes. These rashes may develop suddenly, and can be localized or spread over a large surface of the skin. They vary in size and shape and are more commonly found in women...
- Are Chemical Peels Good for Your Skin?
Chemical peeling, which is the process of peeling off the upper layers of the skin, are chemical solutions used to improve the appearance of skin. The solutions help the skin to peel off and allow for a smoother and healthier looking skin. Chemical peels are normally used on the face to reduce...
- Dr. Christine Denise Kilcline M.D.2290 Sacramento St Vallejo CA 94590
- Dr. Bradley S. Kurgis D.O.1320 Las Tablas Rd Templeton CA 93465
- Dr. James Lee Longabaugh MD12990 Pacific St San Luis Obispo CA 93401
- Dr. John Barry Siebenlist M.D.1551 Bishop St San Luis Obispo CA 93401
- Dr. Joseph Vincent Lillis M.D.15 Santa Rosa St San Luis Obispo CA 93405
- Dr. James Richard Kunkel MD880 Oak Park Blvd Arroyo Grande CA 93420