Dr. Thomas J. Maurice D.D.S., M.S.
Dentist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Dentistry1118 N Larkin Ave Joliet IL, 60435
Dr. Thomas Maurice is a pediatric dentist practicing in Joliet, IL. Dr. Maurice specializes in the oral health of children. Pediatric dentists tend to patients ranging in age from infancy to teenaged years. As a pediatric dentist, Dr. Maurice takes care of a childs teeth, gums and mouth. Children can face dental problems like tooth decay and gum disease without proper care. Pediatric dentists can provide dental examinations, give cleanings and treatments, repair cavitities and dental injuries like fractured or knocked-out teeth, diagnose oral conditions and more.
- A pilot study of preschoolers' use of regular-flavored dentifrices and those flavored for children.
- Thermomechanical analysis of frozen aqueous systems.
- Feeding patterns, water sources and fluoride exposures of infants and 1-year-olds.
- Dentifrice use among preschool children.
- Dental arch asymmetry in the mixed dentition.
Dr. Thomas J. Maurice D.D.S., M.S.'s Practice location
Dr. Thomas J. Maurice D.D.S., M.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Maurice
- Can a TENS Unit Ease Fibromyalgia Pain?
Those with fibromyalgia live every day with chronic pain. Medications may work great, but they often have unacceptable side effects. If you don’t want to handle your pain with drugs, other alternatives might help, and one of these alternatives could be a TENS unit. ...
- What Is a Cavity?
A cavity is a result of tooth decay, which is a damage that occurs due to poor oral health and dental plaque on the tooth’s surface. Cavities usually start really small and when they are left untreated, they gradually become bigger. Anyone who has teeth, including babies, can develop cavities. For...
- Mason Motz Becomes A Chatterbox Once His Sleep Apnea Was Fixed
Mason Motz is a 6-year-old Texas youngster who now sings his favorite songs and talks to everyone who will listen to him. He is always asking his mom about her day and discussing the world with his brother. Every day, he leaves his family astounded, because, for over five years of his life, Mason...
- Oral Hygiene and Overall Health
Maintaining oral hygiene is very important for overall health; it does far more just keeping a bright smile. Good oral hygiene can reduce the risk of serious conditions like heart diseases, and may also preserve memory as people age. Dental health may affect overall health in six different ways,...
- Low-Grade Fever and Teething
Introduction Your baby, who used to be so peaceful, has all of a sudden become fussy, cranky, chews on every single thing, and is drooling. He wants to be held, keeps you half the night awake, and wants to be nursed the whole day. This is the world of teething that the baby has entered in. Other...
- Why It's So Important to Take Your Child to the Dentist
Clarice Law, DMD, MS, assistant professor in the Pediatric Dentistry and Orthodontics sections at the UCLA School of Dentistry says that it is better to get the child to the dentist as early as possible. She personally likes to have children starting the dental visits by the age of one year. First...
- Dr. Steven Thomas Kuhn D.D.S.10313 W Lincoln Hwy Frankfort IL 60423
- Dr. Kurt Arthur Wagner DDS47 E Chicago Ave Naperville IL 60540
- Dr. Neophytos Leon Savide DDS12001 S Harlem Ave Palos Heights IL 60463
- Dr. Michael Allen Yearsich D.D.S14536 John Humphrey Dr Orland Park IL 60462
- Dr. Michael G Peske D.D.S.720 Brom Ct Naperville IL 60540
- Dr. Laurie Tedder Campbell DMD12001 S Harlem Ave Palos Heights IL 60463