Dr. Lisa Tufankjian is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Trenton, NJ. Dr. Tufankjian specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Tufankjian can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Tufankjian can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Philadelphia Coll of Osteo Med, Philadelphia Pa 1996
Pennsylvania State University College of Medicine 1996
- Vaginal Prolapse
- Urinary Tract Infection (uti)
- Uterine Prolapse
Dr. Lisa G Tufankjian DO's Practice location
Trenton, NJ 08690Get Direction
Dr. Lisa G Tufankjian DO's reviewsWrite Review
- How Is Endometriosis Diagnosed?
Endometriosis can be a very painful condition, which is why women should visit their doctors regularly. If endometriosis is discovered earlier, treatments can cost much less, and you will get rid of the disease much more easily. If not, the consequences can be severe. The symptoms of endometriosis...
- Breaking: Asthma Drugs may not Actually Cause Birth Defects
A new study has shown that asthma treatment may not actually increase the risk of birth defects as generally thought. This is reassuring news for many pregnant women who have asthma and need treatment. There was a very mild increase in the risk of rare birth defects in women who took the medication...
- Should I Go on Birth Control if I Have Endometriosis?
Endometriosis is a condition marked by the growth of the tissues lining the inner part of uterus, towards the outer side of uterus. It is a non-curable condition that affects many women in their reproductive years. It is a very painful disorder and often treated with painkillers and hormone...
- What Is Vaginitis: Get the Facts
Vaginitis is the inflammation of the vagina, which usually develops from an infection. This infection may be due to bacteria, parasite, or yeast. It can also develop due to chemical or physical irritation in the vaginal area. Vaginitis does not necessarily have to be sexually transmitted, but it can...
- What is Candidal Vaginitis?
Candidal vaginitis is an infection of the vagina. C. albicans is the major cause; however, yeast and Candida sp are also responsible for this infection. Women account for 15 – 20%, while expectant mothers account for 20 - 40% of candida vaginitis. Candida vaginitis infection risk factors...
- Children May Have Asthma Because of Their Mother's Health Before and During Pregnancy
A new study has shown that children born from women who were overweight or obese during pregnancy has a higher risk of getting asthma during adolescence. The study conducted by the researchers from Britain, Finland, and Sweden shows that an individual's weight before pregnancy influences the...
- Dr. Robert Alan Knuppel MD307 Tulip Ln Freehold NJ 07728
- Dr. Michelle Caban M.D.3270 ROUTE 27 KENDALL PARK NJ 08824
- Dr. Kenneth Ung MD2 Princess Rd Lawrence Township NJ 08648
- Dr. Omnia M Samra latif estafan MD311 WHITE HORSE AVE HAMILTON NJ 08610
- Dr. Nancy Lee Phillips M.D.115 Union Mill Rd Mount Laurel NJ 08054
- Dr. Paul L Schell M.D.1000 Salem Rd Willingboro NJ 08046