Byeong Bae is an acupuncturist practicing in Federal Way, WA. Dr. Bae evaluates and treats patients based on the concepts of oriental medicine. Acupuncturists complete their evaluations by getting a patient history and looking at and touching the body. Then, they place very fine acupuncture needles into specific points on the body. Stimulating these points and nerves is how Dr. Bae treats the patients condition. Many of the bodys systems respond to acupuncture, and it can treat physical pain as well as emotional stress.
Byeong Charlie Bae L.AC.'s Practice location
Federal Way, WA 98003Get Direction
Byeong Charlie Bae L.AC.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Holistic Treatments for Jock Itch
Western medicine has progressed remarkably in shaping healthcare and wellness therapies. There are scores of medicines that are useful in the treatment of a fungal infections like jock itch. The problem lies in the side effects of antifungal medicines, especially drugs like corticosteroids.Medicines...
- Acupuncture: Everything you Need to Know
Acupuncture is a form of treatment derived from ancient Western Chinese medicine. Needles are gently inserted at specific parts of the body for preventive or therapeutic purposes....
- How to Use Acupuncture to Treat IBS
Irritable bowel syndrome is also referred to as mucous colitis or spastic colon. It’s labeled a syndrome since it involves multiple symptoms that vary from each person who is affected. It’s a mobility disorder of the large and small intestines. IBS-related symptoms include constipation,...
- Latest Acupuncture Techniques Show Improvement in Fibromyalgia
IntroductionFibromyalgia is a long-term condition that causes pain all over the body. Scientists have no exact cause of fibromyalgia, but it is often thought to be related to the following conditions:...
- What Is Nighttime Back Pain?
What Is Nighttime Back Pain?Nighttime back pain is a more painful and irritating type of back pain, unlike other types back pain that disappears after some posture adjustment. The nighttime back pain is more persistent, even present during the night. It is also known as nocturnal back pain....
- The Risks of Acupuncture
The risks associated with acupuncture are minimal if you have a competent, qualified acupuncture practitioner.Possible complications and side effects include:Worsening of Pre-existing SymptomsWhilst most people experience a significant improvement in their condition following acupuncture, some...
- Phavikone Sundara ACUPUNCTURIST22000 Marine View Dr S Seattle WA 98198
- Prof. David Mitts LIC.AC.14410 Se Petrovitsky Rd Renton WA 98058
- Romi Epstein L.AC.8529 124th Ave Ne Kirkland WA 98033
- Ms. Esther S. Garcia-cuellar L.AC.5410 California Ave SW, Ste102 Seattle WASHINGTON 98136
- Phi-lan Hoang Nguyen L.AC, EAMP2723 E Union St Seattle WA 98122
- Paul G. Nojaim L. AC.5410 California Ave Sw Seattle WA 98136