Dr. Steven J Fowler MD
Cardiac Electrophysiologist | Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology333 E 29th St New York NY, 10016
Instructor of Medicine, New York University School of Medicine Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology & Cardiovascular Genetics Program Leon H. Charney Division of Cardiology New York University Langone ... ...
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- 2004
- Arrhythmias (irregular Heartbeats), Syncope (fainting), Ablations
- University of California Irvine 2005
- New York University (Electrophysiology), Clinical Fellowships 2007
Dr. Steven J Fowler MD's Practice location
New York, NY 10016Get Direction
MONTEREY, CA 93940Get Direction
Dr. Steven J Fowler MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Fowler
- Atrial Fibrillation: What is a Catheter Ablation?
Atrial fibrillation - also known as AF or a-fib - is a medical condition that affects the rhythm of the heart. Problems that affect the rhythm of the heart cause a condition known as arrhythmia. This condition often causes irregular blood flow. It is quite common, with more than 200,000 cases in the...
- What Is a Bubble Study?
What is a bubble study?A bubble study is a type of echocardiogram, which is the ultrasound of the heart. An echocardiogram is done to visualize the heart and its surrounding areas. Better images of the heart can be produced when a “contrast” is used during the echocardiogram. In a bubble study,...
- Who Should You Call If You Have Congestive Heart Failure?
Heart failure should be treated early. With the right treatment, your life expectancy can be increased. Patients observing any of the symptoms related to congestive heart failure should never wait for the regular appointment dates. Instead, they should consult your doctor in no time to avoid further...
- What Is an Arrhythmia?
An arrhythmia is the violations of the frequency, rhythm, and sequence of heart contractions.Why do arrythmias occur?...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Reasons Why You Would Need an Ablation
What is catheter ablation?This is a surgical procedure that is used to correct heart irregularities. It involves the use of radio frequency energy to get rid of the heart tissues that cause irregular and rapid heartbeats. It can also be referred to as radio frequency ablation, and it has proved to...
- Emad F. Aziz D.O., M.B., CH.B.90 Bergen Street Newark NJ 07103
- Hanan Morcos M.D1373 BROAD ST STE 308 CLIFTON NJ 07013
- Anthony Aizer M.D.462 1st Ave New York NY 10016
- Joseph H Levine M.D.100 Port Washington Blvd Roslyn NY 11576
- Felix Yang M.D.421 OCEAN PARKWAY BROOKLYN NY 11218
- Suneet Mittal M.D.223 N VAN DIEN AVE RIDGEWOOD NJ 07450