Dr. John Kelly is an internist practicing in Syracuse, NY. Dr. Kelly specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Kelly provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Univ of Rochester Sch of Med & Dentistry, Rochester Ny 1955
- Genesee Hosp, Internal Medicine; Genesee Hosp, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology; Mercy Hosp Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Buffalo General Hospital 1957
Dr. John Edward Kelly M.D.'s Practice location
Syracuse, NY 13212Get Direction
Dr. John Edward Kelly M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Reduce Your Risk of Stroke
Dutch researchers have found a strong link between eating white-fleshed fruits and vegetables, and reducing the risk of a stroke. A significant reduction in the risk of stroke was noted in an analysis of self-reported information from approximately 26,069 people between the ages of 20-years-old and...
- Treatment for Itchy Nipples
Itchy NipplesMany women will experience itchy nipples at some point in their lives. There are many factors that contribute to itchy nipples. Many of its causes are not serious, but it is also important not to ignore the symptoms.PregnancyItchy nipples can be due to hormonal changes, increased breast...
- The Top 5 Anti-Aging Foods
Wine – Red wine is known to be very good for the body when consumed in moderation. Resveratrol, an important component of red wine, reduces the damage to blood vessels, prevents blood clots, and lowers the levels of LDL cholesterol. Studies have shown that resveratrol inhibits the growth of...
- What are the Effects of Marijuana?
Marijuana or pot is one of the most commonly abused illegal drugs in the country. About one in 300 people are addicted to this drug. Marijuana is actually a mix of shredded leaves, seeds, flowers, and stems of the plant Cannabis sativa. It is also available in a concentrated form called hashish....
- Don't Be off Balance: Take Up Yoga
A recent study shows that individuals who practice yoga can help to recover balance, and prevents potentially fatal falls if they have ever had a stroke. Researchers report that stroke survivors who practice specialized post-stroke yoga poses improved their balance by 34%. This is particularly...
- Do I Have Migraines?
Do I Have Migraines?Migraines are one of the most common types of headaches that affect people. The irritating pain is often accompanied by characteristic warning signs like blind spots, nausea, vomiting, and other symptoms. Migraines are caused by the enlargement of blood vessels along with the...
- Dr. Douglas P. Zmolek M.D.4500 Pewter Ln Manlius NY 13104
- Dr. Pio L Oliverio M.D.301 PROSPECT AVE SYRACUSE NY 13203
- Anne G. Bishop Syracuse New York
- Dr. Lubna B. Wani M.D.550 Harrison St Syracuse NY 13202
- Dr. Nahed S. Iskander MD.104 Union Avenue Syracuse NY 13203
- Dr. Ajaz Bashir Shawl MD, FACP182 INTREPID LN SYRACUSE NY 13205