Dr. Dina K Kiseleva M.D.
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)2001 Santa Monica Blvd Suite 970w Santa Monica CA, 90404
Dr. Kiseleva enjoys the entire spectrum of womens healthcare. The discussion of birth-control methods, the miracle of birth, and gynecological surgery all fascinate her equally. She ...
Education and Training
Albany Medical College - Union University 2005
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Urinary Tract Infection (uti)
Dr. Dina K Kiseleva M.D.'s Practice location
Santa Monica, CA 90404Get Direction
Torrance, CA 90505Get Direction
SANTA MONICA, CA 90404Get Direction
Dr. Dina K Kiseleva M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kiseleva
- What Are the Key Characteristics of Genital Herpes?
Genital herpes is caused by the herpes simplex virus. There are two types of HSV: HSV-1, which mostly causes cold sores, and HSV-2, which mostly causes genital herpes.Some cases of genital herpes may also be caused by HSV-1. This sexually transmitted infection is quite common among the adult...
- How Is Cervical Cancer Diagnosed?
Cervical cancer is a form of cancer which develops in the cervix. The cervix is the lower part of the uterus which connects to the vagina. The cause of cervical cancer is thought to be various strains of human papilloma virus (HPV), a sexually transmitted infection. The human papilloma virus can...
- Can Snacking Help Promote Weight Loss?
You may find yourself wondering how to maintain a healthy and slim physique without eliminating snacks. In the past, diet programs often eliminated snacking as the first and fastest way to reduce calories. Today, common knowledge is that snacks don't prevent weight loss if smart choices are made. In...
- Fat Injections Can Hinder Mammograms
Injecting fat from other parts of the body to augment breasts is becoming more popular than the traditional methods used for breast enlargement procedures. Studies have indicated that the injection of fat in the breast tissue can hinder mammograms.Two major studies published in the journal, Plastic...
- Suffering from Constant Nausea? Here's What It Could Be
IntroductionNausea is an unpleasant feeling that is usually experienced before vomiting. Constant or persistent nausea is characterized by feeling nauseous for more than 24 hours. Although nausea and vomiting often come together, vomiting may occur without feeling nauseous and nausea can occur...
- Lack of Sleep During Pregnancy May Increase a Mother's Risk for Preeclampsia
A study published in the journal, Sleep, has shown that too much or too little sleep during pregnancy may increase the risk of high blood pressure and related complications during pregnancy. High blood pressure induced by pregnancy is a symptom of preeclampsia, which later increases the risk of...
- Dr. Peyman Saadat MD9201 Sunset Blvd West Hollywood California 90069
- Dr. Sam Najmabadi MD99 N La Cienega Blvd Beverly Hills CA 90211
- Ms. Connie Chein MD9242 W Olympic Blvd Beverly Hills CA 90212
- Dr. Hal Danzer M.D.450 N Roxbury Dr Beverly Hills CA 90210
- Dr. Stephen C. Rabin MD150 North Robertson Blvd. Beverly Hills California 90211
- Varoosh Alaverdian1412 Via Castilla Palos Verdes Estates California 90274