Dr. Roy Jerrell is a pediatric dentist practicing in Gainesville, FL. Dr. Jerrell specializes in the oral health of children. Pediatric dentists tend to patients ranging in age from infancy to teenaged years. As a pediatric dentist, Dr. Jerrell takes care of a childs teeth, gums and mouth. Children can face dental problems like tooth decay and gum disease without proper care. Pediatric dentists can provide dental examinations, give cleanings and treatments, repair cavitities and dental injuries like fractured or knocked-out teeth, diagnose oral conditions and more.
- Enamel hardness after exposure to acidic drinks and brushing.
- Acquired condylar hypoplasia: report of case.
- Rationale and treatment of an avulsed permanent tooth.
- Ambient nitrous oxide levels during pediatric sedations.
- Oral characteristics of children with visual or auditory impairments.
- The glass ionomer rest-a-seal.
- Utilization of sealants by practicing pedodontists.
- Melanotic neuroectodermal tumor of infancy and postsurgical dental complications: report of case.
- Primary tooth pulp therapy as taught in predoctoral pediatric dental programs in the United States.
Dr. Roy Gregory Jerrell D.D.S.'s Practice location
Gainesville, FL 32610Get Direction
Dr. Roy Gregory Jerrell D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Blood in Urine: What is a Urine Test?
When you pee and see a stream of rusty red urine, the sight fills you with a sense of dread. You suspect that the discoloration is due to the presence of blood. A pungent odor may fuel the anxiety. The only way to confirm suspicions is through a urinalysis recommended by a primary caregiver. A...
- Low-Grade Fever and Teething
Introduction Your baby, who used to be so peaceful, has all of a sudden become fussy, cranky, chews on every single thing, and is drooling. He wants to be held, keeps you half the night awake, and wants to be nursed the whole day. This is the world of teething that the baby has entered in. Other...
- Why It's So Important to Take Your Child to the Dentist
Clarice Law, DMD, MS, assistant professor in the Pediatric Dentistry and Orthodontics sections at the UCLA School of Dentistry says that it is better to get the child to the dentist as early as possible. She personally likes to have children starting the dental visits by the age of one year. First...
- Mason Motz Becomes A Chatterbox Once His Sleep Apnea Was Fixed
Mason Motz is a 6-year-old Texas youngster who now sings his favorite songs and talks to everyone who will listen to him. He is always asking his mom about her day and discussing the world with his brother. Every day, he leaves his family astounded, because, for over five years of his life, Mason...
- Oral Hygiene and Overall Health
Maintaining oral hygiene is very important for overall health; it does far more just keeping a bright smile. Good oral hygiene can reduce the risk of serious conditions like heart diseases, and may also preserve memory as people age. Dental health may affect overall health in six different ways,...
- What Is a Cavity?
A cavity is a result of tooth decay, which is a damage that occurs due to poor oral health and dental plaque on the tooth’s surface. Cavities usually start really small and when they are left untreated, they gradually become bigger. Anyone who has teeth, including babies, can develop cavities. For...
- Dr. Abimbola O. Adewumi B.D.S., F.D.S.R.C.S.1600 Sw Archer Rd Gainesville FL 32610
- Dr. Edna Perez DMD1600 Sw Archer Road Department Of Pediatric Dentistry Gainesville FL 32610
- Dr. Frank A. Catalanotto D.M.D.1600 Sw Archer Rd Gainesville FL 32610
- Dr. Robert Eliot Primosch D.D.S.1600 Sw Archer Rd Gainesville FL 32610
- Dr. Christine Gutierrez Elam DMD1600 SW Archer Rd Gainesville FL 32608
- Dr. Daniela Rodrigues Silva D.D.S., M.S.1600 Sw Archer Rd Gainesville FL 32610