Dr. Daniel Alfson is a general surgeon practicing in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Alfson specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Alfson provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Education and Training
Texas A&M University, TX 2013
Daniel Alfson M.D.'s Practice location
Los Angeles, CA 90033Get Direction
BOSTON, MA 02118Get Direction
Daniel Alfson M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What is Gallstone Removal?
Gallstones just like other stones such as kidney stones, can be very commonly found. However, their symptoms are not very visible. Someone could be suffering from gallstones and be completely unaware. Gallstones are essentially hard, stone-like deposits present in the gallbladder, which is a...
- Is Pancreatic Cancer Genetic?
Is Pancreatic Cancer Genetic?Cancer is caused by a change in your genetic sequence. Genes are responsible for designing your body. Any alteration at that level will alter your body patterns.Cancer is an uncontrolled production of abnormal cells. Usually new cells are formed when your body needs...
- Alternative Treatments for Cholera
Alternative Treatments for CholeraCholera is one of the most dangerous infectious diseases around the world, occurring mostly in Africa and other areas with a similar climate. The infection is mostly found in areas with extraordinarily high populations and poor sanitation services.Cholera is caused...
- Are There Long Term Complications For A Cholecystectomy?
Cholecystectomy, that is removal of the gallbladder, is usually considered a safe operation, however there is a small risk of complications associated as is with all procedures. Most of the complications and risks carried by cholecystectomy are minimal and can be reversed or fixed. Long term...
- How to Prepare for an Ablation
An ablation is a surgery that removes body tissue. Once your ablation has been discussed, it is wise to consider some shared risk factors which you may control. The following shared risk factors are important to consider before your ablation....
- What Are the Different Types of Hysterectomies?
Removing the womb or uterus surgically has always been an option for women troubled by severe bleeding, uncontrolled fibroid growth, painful endometriosis, and spreading cancer. Removing the source of the problem has been considered the best remedy for relieving these painful symptoms that...
- Dr. Charles C. Guidry Jr D.O.5141 Crenshaw Blvd Los Angeles California 90043
- Dr. Yanira Perez M.D.15115 Amar Rd La Puente CA 91744
- Dr. Babak Moeinolmolki M.D.1215 BROCKTON AVE LOS ANGELES CA 90025
- Dr. Amy M. Kusske MD2021 SANTA MONICA BLVD SANTA MONICA CA 90404
- Dr. Tracey R Childs MD2021 Santa Monica Blvd Santa Monica CA 90404
- Dr. Glenn Pfeffer MD8700 BEVERLY BLVD LOS ANGELES CA 90048