Dr. Charles F Kidd MD
Urologist2801 W. Kinnickinnic River Parkway Suite 370 Milwaukee WI, 53215
Dr. Charles Kidd is a urologist practicing in Milwaukee, WI. Dr. Kidd specializes in diseases of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system. This includes areas of the bladder, urethra, kidneys, penis and prostate. Urology is a surgical specialty and requires knowledge in other areas of expertise such as gynecology and internal medicine due to the variety of clinical problems that are involved.
Education and Training
Univ of Wi Med Sch, Madison Wi 1996
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU
- Or Hlth Sci Univ Hosp, Urology
Dr. Charles F Kidd MD's Practice location
Milwaukee, WI 53215Get Direction
Dr. Charles F Kidd MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kidd
- Why Do the Benefits Outweigh the Risks of Circumcision?
Male circumcision has been a highly debated topic with arguments both for and against it. Various religious and traditional practices across the globe favor circumcision. However, there are also large sections of the population in other parts of the world where circumcision is not recommended by...
- Is Lower Back Pain a Sign of Testicular Cancer?
Testicular cancer affects the male sex organs called the testes, two oval shaped gonads located just beneath the penis, which are primarily responsible for producing male sex cells called sperm, as well as the male sex hormone called testosterone. Cancer mainly affects the germ cells, which in...
- What Procedures Are Used to Treat Bladder Cancer?
There are various treatment options for bladder cancer. Each option has its own procedure on how it is carried out. The type of treatment is also chosen based on several factors such as:...
- What Causes Blood to Appear in Urine?
The kidneys empty waste into the ureters, two tube-like structures that connect to the urinary bladder where urine is stored temporarily before being ejected through the urethra. At the junction of the urinary bladder and urethra, the prostate gland empties seminal fluid into the urethral cavity....
- What is Genital Herpes? Get the Facts
What is Genital Herpes? How can one identify it? What are its symptoms? Can it be treated? And if it can be treated, then how? And if not, what does one have to do? Is getting genital herpes the end of life. And since prevention is better than cure, we will also look at the ways through which you...
- Bladder Infection: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment
Bladder infection, also referred to as cystitis, is the inflammation of the bladder caused by bacterial infection. This infection can get anywhere in the urinary tract, such as the kidneys, bladder, urethra or ureters and hence is also called a urinary tract infection (UTI). In the majority of...
- Shirley Y. GodiwallaW283N3671 Yorkshire Trace Pewaukee Wisconsin 53072
- Dr. Matthew W. Johnson MD2801 W Kinnickinnic River Pkwy Milwaukee WI 53215
- Dr. John F Pope MD1111 DELAFIELD ST STE 207 WAUKESHA WI 53188
- Dr. Michael L Guralnick MDFroedtert & Med College Clin - West Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. Travis Groth M.D.9000 W WISCONSIN AVE MILWAUKEE WI 53226
- Dr. Sameer Sharma MD3003 W Good Hope Rd Milwaukee WI 53209