Dr. Diana Sandler is a rheumatologist practicing in Evanston, IL. Dr. Sandler specializes in the treatment of musculoskeletal diseases and systematic autoimmune conditions that can affect the bones, muscles or bones. Eventually, if not treated, these illnesses can also impact the skin, eyes, nervous system and internal organs. Dr. Sandler treats diseases similar to orthopedists but does not perform surgery. Often times, research is conducted to find potential alternatives for the patients illness.
Dr. Diana Segalite Sandler M.D.'s Practice location
Evanston, IL 60201Get Direction
HINSDALE, IL 60521Get Direction
Dr. Diana Segalite Sandler M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Why is it Difficult to Diagnose Fibromyalgia?
Fibromyalgia is considered a medical mystery. There is no known cause for fibromyalgia, and it can be very difficult to diagnose and treat. There are no lab tests or imaging that can conclusively identify the illness. Fibromyalgia is a set of symptoms that must be assessed on an individual...
- Netflix's "Queer Eye” Helps Lupus Patient Learn How to Love Himself
Netflix's hit reality TV show “Queer Eye” is about fighting for acceptance, tolerance and learning from each other. The show is a representation of LGBTQ culture and proves that it is human to be tolerant and recognize that everyone is different. Simply, “Queer Eye” is not about learning how...
- The Risks of Oxycodone for Fibromyalgia Patients
Fibromyalgia is difficult to identify, diagnose, and treat. Its symptoms are strikingly similar to other diseases that cause excessive fatigue, stress, and depression. People without the disease normally do not understand it. However, awareness around the disease is slowly improving.In the past,...
- Study Finds Poor Lupus Patients Have a Higher Risk of Death
The rate at which patients lose their life from lupus has become quite alarming, as they are either unaware of their symptoms or do not handle the disease properly. Similar to many other diseases, lupus can bring a financial burden for most patients when it comes to treatment, and if they do not...
- The Benefits of Krill Oil on Lupus
Krill are little shrimp-like crustaceans rich in omega-3 essential fatty acids. Omega-3s are vital nutrients and are used to maintain the healthy function of the brain and retina. EPA, or eicosapentaenoic acid, and DHA, or docosahexaenoic acid, are also fundamental in regulating cell activity and...
- What is Prepatellar Bursitis?
Bursitis is a condition that causes inflammation and pain around the joints of muscles, tendons and bones. This happens when the bursa is inflamed and becomes swollen hence causing the pain. As the condition continues, its effects become clear. The affected area starts to turn red. Bursitis can...
- Dr. Robert Katz M.D.1725 West Harrison Street Chicago Illinois 60612
- Dr. Dina P Dadabhoy MD800 Biesterfield Rd Elk Grove Village IL 60007
- Dr. Andrew D. Ruthberg MD1725 W Harrison St Chicago IL 60612
- Dr. Chinyoung Park MD1900 Hollister Dr Libertyville IL 60048
- Dr. Ailda Nika M.D.4211 N Cicero Ave Chicago IL 60641
- Dr. Judith E Frank MD675 W North Ave Melrose Park IL 60160