Neeta S Shah MD
Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease340 Thompson Road Webster MA, 01570
Dr. Neeta Shah is a cardiologist practicing in Webster, MA. Dr. Shah specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Shah also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
- Geisinger Med Ctr, Cardiovascular Diseases; St Vincent Hosp, Internal Medicine
Neeta S Shah MD's Practice location
Webster, MA 01570Get Direction
Neeta S Shah MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Shah
- Does Hypertension Have Warning Signs?
With modern life complexities becoming more evident, instances of lifestyle health conditions like hypertension have been on the rise. According a recent report, the number of people living with hypertension is estimated to reach 1.56 billion worldwide by the year 2025. In the US, more than 75% of...
- Fried Foods Aren't as Dangerous as We Thought
Spanish researchers have found that foods fried in healthier oils, like olive or sunflower oil, may not cause heart disease and premature death. The study was conducted on 40,000 adults who were followed up for 11 years to track the food intake and risk of heart disease. Although the study brings...
- What is Left-Sided Congestive Heart Failure?
What Is Left-Sided Congestive Heart Failure?Heart failure means your heart is not able to work as well as it once did.Left-sided congestive failure is a critical condition in which the left side of the heart doesn’t pump blood efficiently. It is unable to meet the body’s metabolic needs,...
- What Causes Secondary Hypertension?
Secondary hypertension refers to high blood pressure that is caused by other diseases. This is a less common form of hypertension when compared to ‘essential’ or ‘primary’ hypertension. A number of conditions that affect heart, kidneys or endocrine system may result in secondary...
- Lupus: What is it?
Lupus is a chronic autoimmune condition that causes damage to all parts of the body including the skin, joints, and internal organs....
- Citrus Fruits Can Reduce Your Risk of Stroke
Citrus fruits, like oranges and grape fruit, contain a compound that may reduce the risk of stroke in women, according to a study published in the American Heart Association journal, Stroke. Many of the earlier studies had shown the beneficial effect of antioxidants, like flavonoids, present in...
- Hani Sabbour M.D.25 John A Cummings Way Woonsocket Rhode Island 2895
- Matthew Edward Mcguiness MD330 Brookline Ave Boston MA 02215
- Ira S Ockene M.D.55 Lake Ave N Worcester MA 01655
- Craig S Smith M.D.55 Lake Ave N Worcester MA 01655
- Scott L Brownstein MD236 Milford St Upton MA 01568
- Neal Christopher Kelley Other68 Cumberland St Woonsocket RI 02895