Dr. David Halpert M.D.
Nephrologist (Kidney Specialist) | Nephrology5503 S Congress Ave Suite 103 Lake Worth FL, 33462
Dr. David Halpert is a nephrologist practicing in Lake Worth, FL. Dr. Halpert specializes in the care and treatment of the kidneys. As a nephrologist, Dr. Halpert most typically treats conditions like kidney stones, chronic kidney disease, acute renal failure, polycystuc kidney disease, high blood pressure and more. Nephrologists are also experts on kidney transplantation and dialysis. They are usually referred to by primary care physicians for problems related to the kidneys, and while they can perform tests to diagnose kidney disorders, they do not perform surgeries.
Education and Training
Rush Med Coll of Rush Univ, Chicago Il 1991
Rush Medical College of Rush University Medical Center 1991
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Rush-Presby-St Luke'S M C, Nephrology; Rush-Presby-St Luke'S M C, Internal Medicine
- Rush Presby St Luke's M C
- Colorado Health Foundation Presbyterian-St Luke's Medical Center Program
Dr. David Halpert M.D.'s Practice location
Lake Worth, FL 33462Get Direction
Dr. David Halpert M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Halpert
- Vertigo: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Vertigo is a fairly common condition that causes an individual to feel as if their head is spinning and he or she becomes dizzy. It is usually temporary, only for a few seconds to minutes, occurring only when you make sudden head movements, but sometimes it can be so severe that it begins to...
Oliguria is a medical term used when referring to a decreased urine output. Oliguria is considered when a person’s urine output is less than 400 mL in a 24-hour period. When it comes to infants, oliguria occurs when the urine output is less than 0.5 mL/kg/hr for 24 hours. Anuria is the absence...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Lupus?
It is very hard to diagnose lupus. Since two individuals can have different signs of lupus, doctors have a hard time diagnosing it and treating it effectively. To diagnose lupus, it can take a long time, which can be distracting to both the doctor and the affected person. The symptoms of lupus can...
- What Is Shivering: 15 Conditions That Might Cause Chills
What is shivering?Exposure to cold or rapid shifts in temperature usually causes uncontrollable shivering. However, many other possible causes can cause shivering or chills. An uncontrollable shivering that persists for a longer time may indicate an underlying illness that requires immediate medical...
- What Medical Conditions Are Associated with Blood in Urine?
Introduction:Blood in urine is more often than not a sign that there is something amiss in the body. It may signal a minor infection that need not worry you, but it could also be pointing to something more serious that is still undetected. Even if you appear to be in reasonably good health, it is...
- What Causes Tingling in Feet?
IntroductionA tingling sensation in the feet is a common concern among people. This sensation tends to be a similar feeling to the pins and needles effect. Some people may even feel pain and numbness in their feet along with a tingling sensation, which can be bothersome. However, it is not usually a...
- Dr. Craig L Stemmer MD2900 N Military Trl Boca Raton FL 33431
- Dr. Osvaldo F. Valenzuela M.D.5503 S Congress Ave Lake Worth FL 33462
- Dr. Jose F. Arrascue M.D.5503 S Congress Ave Lake Worth FL 33462
- Dr. Luis Sirotzky MD6864b Forest Hill Blvd West Palm Beach FL 33413
- Dr. Joshua J Bailin M.D.5503 S Congress Ave Lake Worth FL 33462
- Dr. Scott D Cohen M.D.1905 Clint Moore Rd Boca Raton FL 33496