Dr. Oscar H. Bolch M.D.
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)1400 E Palomar St Chula Vista CA, 91913
Dr. Oscar Bolch is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Chula Vista, CA. Dr. Bolch specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Bolch can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Bolch can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Dr. Oscar H. Bolch M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Oscar H. Bolch M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bolch
- Diagnosing Appendicitis During Pregnancy
Diagnosing appendicitis during pregnancy is difficult because its symptoms are quite similar to those of pregnancy. Therefore, it’s important to be aware of this condition and consult your doctor immediately if you feel that the signs and symptoms you are experiencing are indicative of...
- Certain Antiviral Medications May Be Safe to Take During Pregnancy
According to a report published in, Journal of the American Medical Association, certain antiviral medications during early pregnancy may not increase the child’s risk of major birth defects. Antiviral medications including acyclovir, valacyclovir, and famciclovir, are often prescribed for the...
- Is Vaginal Discharge Normal?
Vaginal discharge is a whitish fluid containing dead cells and bacteria from the vagina. This discharge protects the vagina from infections and keeps it clean. Some amount of vaginal discharge is normal in all women, and often varies in consistency and color. It may range from clear a fluid to...
- Hair Loss After Pregnancy
IntroductionMost women notice having a thicker hair during pregnancy. However, it can totally be the opposite after giving birth. After pregnancy, they may notice frequent hair fall or hair loss. This scenario is quite common for most women during and after pregnancy. Continue reading below to...
- What is Postmenopausal Atrophic Vaginitis?
Also known as vaginal atrophy, postmenopausal atrophic vaginitis is the thinning of vaginal walls resulting from low estrogen levels. Mostly, it develops after menopause.Menopause is when a woman is at the ages of between 45 and 55, a time when she cannot release eggs from her ovaries. Menstruation...
- A Drug Found in Birth Control Pills May Cause Blood Clots
According to FDA, birth control pills containing hormone drospirenone should carry the message about a new warning. The warning says that these pills may increase the risk of potentially fatal blood clots.Drospirenone is the artificial version of progesterone, the female hormone. There are a...
- Katie Lynne Lemieux MD200 W ARBOR DR SAN DIEGO CA 92103
- Prof. Andrew Dean Hull M.D.200 W ARBOR DR SAN DIEGO CA 92103
- Dr. Craig S. Saffer M.D.7695 CARDINAL CT SAN DIEGO CA 92123
- Dr. Valerian Anthony Catanzarite M.D., PH.D.8010 Frost St San Diego CA 92123
- Dr. Dana E Huskey MD8010 Frost St San Diego CA 92123
- Dr. Amy Colleen French M.D.7695 CARDINAL CT SAN DIEGO CA 92123