Dr. Rebecca Layton is an anesthesiologist practicing in Louisville, KY. Dr. Layton ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Layton also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Univ of Ky Coll of Med, Lexington Ky 1988
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- Children'S Hosp, Anesthesiology; Dallas Co Hp-Parkland Mem, Anesthesiology; Methodist Hosps Of Dallas, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Rebecca L Layton MD's Practice location
Louisville, KY 40220Get Direction
LOUISVILLE, KY 40202Get Direction
Dr. Rebecca L Layton MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Valproic Acid?
Generic Name: Valproic AcidBrand Name: Valproate Sodium, Depacon, Depakene, StavzorIntroductionValproic acid is an anticonvulsant that works by restoring or increasing the level of certain chemicals in the brain. This medication can be used alone or in combination with other types of seizure...
- Diem Brown is Remembered with Every New MTV 'Challenge' Season
Many fell in love with Diem Brown during her season of MTV's 'The Challenge' but sadly, she passed away only a few weeks after the show from her battle with cancer. However, MTV has put in place a way to ensure that she is remembered for seasons to come.Remembering DiemAfter the show finished...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Dr. Emmanuel K Rafla MD200 Abraham Flexner Way Louisville KY 40202
- Dr. Kenneth A Thielmeier M.D.1 AUDUBON PLAZA DR LOUISVILLE KY 40217
- Katherine S. Darger4000 Kresge Way Louisville Kentucky 40207
- Dr. Evelyn L Overbey MD231 E Chestnut St Louisville KY 40232
- Dr. Ozan Akca MD530 S Jackson St Louisville KY 40202
- Dr. Yousef M Hagi M.D.200 Abraham Flexner Way Louisville KY 40202