Dr. Karen Chee M.D.
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology218 De Anza Blvd San Mateo CA, 94402
Dr. Karen Chee is a hematologist oncologist practicing in San Mateo, CA. Dr. Chee specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Education and Training
University of California 2001
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- General Care, Cancer, Tumor And More
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Stomach Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma
- Aerolase® Technologies
- Extra Corporeal Shockwave Therapy
- University of California, Davis Affiliated Hospitals
- UC Irvine Medical Center
- UC Davis - Hematology/Oncology
Dr. Karen Chee M.D.'s Practice location
San Mateo, CA 94402Get Direction
Dr. Karen Chee M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Chee
- Promising Results for Hodgkin Patients Using This Therapy
Researcher Dr. Bradford S. Hoppe and his colleagues at the University of Florida College of Medicine have recently found that the addition of proton therapy to first-line chemotherapy regimens may improve outcomes for patients with Hodgkin lymphoma.Lymphoma is classically treated with both...
- Living with Lymphoma Day by Day
A majority of individuals diagnosed with lymphoma find that they have to make a great deal of adjustments to their lives. There are several physical, emotional, social, and everyday obstacles from diagnosis to remission.Living with lymphoma can be different for every individual, which is why it is...
- The Link Between Lymphoma Radiotherapy and Mesothelioma
One of the more common forms of treatment for lymphoma is radiotherapy. This involves using radiation to kill the cancer cells in the lymph nodes. New studies have produced concerning findings regarding radiation therapy, and point towards another induced risk of using the practice.The StudyThe...
- How is Multiple Myeloma Diagnosed?
Various tests are conducted for the diagnosis of multiple myeloma since one result of a laboratory test cannot diagnose it alone. A number of factors like the history, complete body check-up, diagnostic test reports and symptoms of the patient are taken into consideration to get a proper diagnosis...
- Treatments for Multiple Myeloma
The cancer care crew discusses what treatment will suit you after multiple myeloma has been diagnosed and staged. The following are treatments used in multiple myeloma:...
- Tips on How to Live with Multiple Myeloma
Multiple myeloma, a type of cancer, adversely affects plasma cells, which are your immune system’s components. The American Cancer Society indicates that in 2014, more than 24,000 people in the United States had multiple myeloma.Multiple myeloma patients can lose their appetite due to the adverse...
- Dr. Ostap G Melnyk MD13847 E 14th St San Leandro CA 94578
- Dr. Joseph Andrew Mollick M.D.1900 SULLIVAN AVEUNE DALY CITY CA 94015
- Dr. Priyamvadha Chakravarthi M.D.795 El Camino Real Palo Alto CA 94301
- Dr. Ravinder K Arora MD13847 E 14th St San Leandro CA 94578
- Dr. Tait D Shanafelt M.D.300 PASTEUR DR STANFORD CA 94305
- Dr. James M. Ford MD300 Pasteur Dr Stanford CA 94305