Dr. Darla Lammers is a Chiropractor practicing in Glandorf, OH. Dr. Lammers specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Lammers seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Darla E Lammers D.C.'s Practice location
Glandorf, OH 45848Get Direction
Darla E Lammers D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- The Main Causes of Lower Back Pain
Brief AnatomyThe back is composed of layers of muscles that hold the spinal column in place. It is involved in moving, twisting, and bending, which is why the back is prone to muscle strain.The spinal column is made up of vertebrae that are divided into five regions. The spinal column provides...
- Spine Doctors vs. Chiropractors
Patients may often ask themselves which doctor they should see for their back pain. Studies have shown that chiropractors provide effective treatment for back pain. However, chiropractors cannot treat all causes of back pain because there are also conditions that should be diagnosed and treated by a...
- What Is Back Pain: Get The Facts
Every now and then, you hear people complaining about constant back pain. According to statistics, about 80% of Americans will suffer from back pain at one point of their life.Back pain can be caused by many things, but it is most commonly triggered by incorrect sitting or standing positions, not...
- Tips on Living with Lower Back Pain
There are a variety of causes as to why you are experiencing lower back pain. Back pain may result from underlying health conditions such as connective tissue diseases, which include different types of arthritis, fibromyalgia syndrome, or sciatica (nerve root pain). Lower back pain can also be...
- What Causes Lower Back Pain?
Basically anyone can experience lower back pain but studies have shown that adults of age 30 to 60 years tend to have a higher chance of experiencing back pain. Nevertheless, no one is safe from lower back pain.Lower back pain can be caused by a variety of problems with any parts of the complex,...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- Dr. Matthew Ellis DC750 W MARKET ST STE 200 LIMA OH 45801
- Dr. Carl E Feltz D.C.1517 Allentown Rd Lima OH 45805
- Dr. Michael Timothy Stemen D.C.1601 Allentown Rd Lima OH 45805
- Dr. Kasey Lane Hovest D.C.213 MAIN STREET GILBOA OH 45875
- Dr. Michael Shane Wheeler D.C.3075 W Elm St Lima OH 45805
- Dr. Matthew P Ellerbrock DC120 N MAIN ST BLUFFTON OH 45817