Dr. Kevin Alexander Charlotten MD
Family Practitioner4150 78th St Suite 102103 Elmhurst NY, 11373
Dr. Kevin Charlotten is a family practitioner practicing in Elmhurst, NY. Dr. Charlotten specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Charlotten possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Stanford Univ Sch Of Med- Stanford Ca 1998
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Travel Health, Travel Medicine
- Vaccinations/travel Vaccinations
- Blood Testing / Lab Work
- Ekg (electrocardiogram, Ecg)
- Physical Exam
- Primary Care
- Beth Israel Med Ctr, Family Medicine
Dr. Kevin Alexander Charlotten MD's Practice location
Elmhurst, NY 11373Get Direction
Dr. Kevin Alexander Charlotten MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Charlotten
- Home Remedies for Oral Candidiasis
Oral thrush or oral candidiasis is an infection of the mouth caused by the fungus, Candida. This fungus is also known as yeast. It is normal for Candida organisms to live in our bodies since they are generally harmless. However, when they overgrow, they can cause infections. Such infections can...
- Diarrhea: The Top 10 Questions
Is diarrhea a sign of early pregnancy?Diarrhea is a very common sign of early pregnancy. Every woman is different and so are her experiences of pregnancy. Not every woman experiences the same symptoms. Hence, diarrhea is also not a symptom that every pregnant woman experiences, although it’s quite...
- Is Vaccination an Old Method or Another Achievement of the Modern Era?
In the early 19th to the 20th century, parents would have been surprised to know that future generations would be free from childhood diseases. Diphtheria was then one of the most common diseases that took the lives of thousands of children, while polio left thousands of children crippled. Measles...
- What Is Dysuria?
Introduction Dysuria is the medical term used to describe painful or difficult urination. The discomfort is usually characterized by a burning sensation. Most individuals who complain of painful or burning urination have a urinary tract infection. There are many health conditions that can cause...
- The BRAT Diet for Toddlers
IntroductionBRAT is a type of diet, which consists of bananas, rice, applesauce, and toast. The BRAT diet used to be a staple mostly recommended by pediatricians to children with an upset stomach. The main idea behind this diet is to provide a chance for the gut to rest and at the same time...
- Xanax: Side Effects, Withdrawal Symptoms, & the Safe Way to Get Off the Drug
Xanax is a medication used to treat patients suffering from panic disorders, anxiety, and depression due to anxiety. Xanax is a part of the drug family or class benzodiazepines.Effects of this drug usually start within twenty-five minutes of taking it and provide relief for up to a few hours....
- Dr. Tamara Anna Marie Saukin MD1920 Richmond Road Staten Island NY 10306
- Dr. Brent W. Matza MD225 W 23RD ST NEW YORK NY 10011
- Dr. Neveen A. Elkholy D.O.1150 SPRINGFIELD AVE IRVINGTON NJ 07111
- Dr. Jessica Taubman MD122 CLINTON ST HOBOKEN NJ 07030
- Dr. Joe W. Chamberlin M.D.75 S BROADWAY YONKERS NY 10701
- Dr. Bella Aloyts DO6401 18TH AVE BROOKLYN NY 11204