Dr. Clayton Walker is an anesthesiologist practicing in Norfolk, VA. Dr. Walker ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Walker also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Marshall Univ Sch of Med, Huntington Wv 1982
Marshall University 1982
Marshall University Joan C. Edwards School of Medicine 1982
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- Palmetto Richland Mem Hosp, Anesthesiology; Shands Hosp At Univ Of Fl, General Surgery
- Richland Meml-U Sc Sch Med
- CEME/Palmetto General Hosp Program
Dr. Clayton L Walker MD's Practice location
Norfolk, VA 23507Get Direction
VIRGINIA BEACH, VA 23454Get Direction
Dr. Clayton L Walker MD's reviewsWrite Review
- COPD: Know the Signs and Symptoms – Pink Puffers and Blue Bloaters
COPD is a chronic lung condition that makes it difficult for you to breathe. Know about the signs and symptoms of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), Blue Bloater and Pink puffer do not develop until the later stages of this disease. COPD is a term used to describe progressive lung...
- Holistic Treatments for Mumps
Mumps is a contagious viral infection that is easily transferred from one individual to another through contact with infected respiratory secretions. It’s caused by a virus referred to as paramyxovirus. Mostly, it attacks the parotid glands, which surround the angle of your jaw right below your...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Kevin Galvin M.D.760 Pilot House Drive Newport News Virginia 23606
- Dr. Rona Keiko Nakamoto M.D.2100 Steppingstone Sq Chesapeake VA 23320
- Dr. Steven Michael Blackwell M.D.620 John Paul Jones Cir Portsmouth VA 23708
- Dr. Francis T Verfurth MD1060 First Colonial Rd Virginia Beach VA 23454
- Dr. Albert Eliot Chaker M.D.Strike Fighter Squadron 106 Virginia Beach VA 23460
- Dr. John Matthew Cecchini M.D.601 Childrens Ln Norfolk VA 23507