Dr. Patrick John Soria DDS
Dentist | General Practice7585 Fredle Dr Suite A Painesville OH, 44077
Dr. Patrick Soria is a Dentist serving the Concord area for more than 20 years. Dr. Soria is experienced in Extractions, Crowns & Bridges, Veneers and Whitening. He is also a professional member of the ...
Education and Training
Miami University of Ohio B.A Chemistry 1988
OSU College of Dentistry D.D.S. 1992
- Membership DirectorNortheastern Ohio Society
- General Dentistry
- Oral Hygiene
- Root Canal
- Implant Restoration
- Night Guards
- Crowns & Bridges
- Dental Cleaning
- Tmj Treatment
- Wisdom Teeth
- Gum Treatments
- Digital X-rays
- Telescopic Loupe
- Intraoral Camera
- Paperless Charting
- Cad Cam
- Computer Shade Matching
- Professional MemberAmerican Equilibration Society
- Professional MemberAcademy of General Dentistry
- Professional MemberAmerican Dental Association
- Professional MemberOhio Dental Association
- Professional MemberNortheastern Ohio Dental Society
- Professional MemberAcademy of Osseointegration
- Professional MemberInternational Congress of Oral Implantologists
- Professional MemberPierre Fauchard Academy
- St. Lukes Hospital General Practice 1993
- Academy of General Dentistry General Practice
Dr. Patrick John Soria DDS's Practice location
Dr. Patrick John Soria DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Soria
- C. d.
- Shelly t.
He's nice (From my 6 yr old).
- H. g.
- Bud j.
Very professional and on time service provided without stress .
- M. l.
pleasant experience with awesome professionals.
- J. h.
- Jeremy s.
- Garrett b.
Best dentist in Ohio.
- B. j.
- Samantha m.
Best dentist! Makes sure my teeth are clean and I have no problems..
- Heidi s.
Wonderful and quick.
- Michelle s.
- Teri z.
As always, Dr. Soria did a great job. Ginny too..
Great Dentist-Great group of folks at the office!.
- Francis w.
- When Should I Replace My Toothbrush?
A toothbrush is not as clean as we think, and harbors more than 100 million bacteria, according to researchers at the University of Manchester in England. This includes E. coli bacteria, which cause diarrhea, and staphylococci bacteria, which cause skin infections. “This condition is the same as...
- Denture Creams Can Cause Nerve Damage
A number of recent reports show that overuse of denture creams and other products leads to nerve damage. The major reason behind this damage is zinc poisoning from the products. Zinc is an important mineral required by the body, but the amount of zinc is usually balanced with that of copper. People...
- Can Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids Help Prevent Periodontitis?
According to a new study published in the Journal of the American Diabetic Association, food containing polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA) may help to prevent gum disease. Periodontitis is the most common type of gum disease in which the gum separates from the teeth, allowing the bacteria to...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machine: Gel, Cleaner, and Price
Sleep apnea is a sleep breathing disorder. It is characterized by repetitive pauses in breathing, which may occur several times per hour and may last for 10 seconds. It is usually a chronic condition. It results in poor sleep quality and excessive sleepiness in daytime. The most common type is...
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- Treat Gum Disease for Healthier Blood Vessels
Intensive treatment of gum diseases may help blood vessels and gums, reports a study published in, The New England Journal of Medicine. The study was conducted on 120 people who had severe gum disease, or peridontitis. In this condition, the gum line recedes and teeth loosens as the support is...
- Dr. Daniel Lee Koplow D.D.S.559 Pikes Peak Avenue Colorado Springs Colorado 80903
- Michael David Salkotvitch DDS6200 S.O.M. Center Road Solon Ohio 44139
- Dr. Cary Neil Goldstein DDS29134 Euclid Ave Wickliffe OH 44092
- Dr. Nancy J. Arndt D.D.S.6449 Wilson Mills Rd Mayfield OH 44143
- Dr. Thayer Bouali Other5875 Landerbrook Dr Cleveland OH 44124
- Dr. Christ B Theodorou D.M.D.7259 Center St Mentor OH 44060