Dr. Jess Mendenhall is an optometrist practicing in Fort Huachuca, AZ. Dr. Mendenhall specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Mendenhall performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. Jess Eric Mendenhall O.D.'s Practice location
Fort Huachuca, AZ 85613Get Direction
SPANISH FORK, UT 84660Get Direction
Dr. Jess Eric Mendenhall O.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Treatments for Cataracts
A cataract is blurring of the lens of the eye. The lens is oval-shaped and mostly consists of water and protein. It is located at the back of the iris and pupil. The lens protein molecules are organized in a way that makes it clear so that light can pass through it to the retina. The focus of the...
- Reasons Why You Would Need a Cataract Surgery
Unfortunately, no particular drug or types of eye drops have been found to specifically reverse or prevent the formation of cataracts. There are eyeglasses that can be recommended by your doctor if you develop nearsightedness or blurred vision as a result of cataract formation. A surgical procedure...
- Eyelid Twitching and Stress
What is eyelid twitching?Eyelid twitching or myokymia is an involuntary eyelid spasm. The upper lid is usually affected, but spasms can also occur in the lower lid or both lids. Eyelid twitching is often mild for most people. However, others may experience stronger spasms, which may force their lids...
- Everything You Need to Know About Cataract Surgery
What is a cataract?Sometimes there is a clouding of the lens in the eye; this clouding is called a cataract. Mostly, this clouding is related to old age. In fact, the majority of Americans aged 80 and above have experienced this clouding or have already undergone a cataract surgery at a particular...
- What is Secondary Cataracts?
Everyone who has had their cataracts removed surgically remembers how happy they felt when they finally regained their ability to see. The world all of a sudden became more lively and full of color. You began doing things you couldn't do when you had the cataracts. But then you began noticing your...
- Differences Between Optometrists, Opticians, and Ophthalmologists
Safeguarding Your VisionWe are all dependent on our vision in more ways than we realize. Without a healthy vision, we would be unable to smoothly do a lot of things. Our vision enables us to properly work and recognize faces and objects.There are numerous factors that can affect our eyes, including...
- Dr. Charles Ray Roberts OD1181 E Fry Blvd Sierra Vista AZ 85635
- Dr. Somatra Chhoeng O.D.500 N State Hwy 90 C/O Somatra Chhoeng Sierra Vista AZ 85635
- Dr. Stephen D Phillips OD960 E Fry Blvd Sierra Vista AZ 85635
- Janet Ilidan101 N Coronado Dr Sierra Vista AZ 85635
- Dr. Spencer Christian Ray O.D.657 N Highway 90 Byp Sierra Vista AZ 85635
- Dr. Danielle L Weiler OD101 N Coronado Dr Sierra Vista AZ 85635